Milan Report from 6'5 21 year old nordic man/ My summer romance in Italy

VeryIndoEuropean

VeryIndoEuropean

Iron
Man...
I am in Milan with my family rn, and leaving tommorrow... unfortunately.
I set my hinge to Milan a couple of days before leaving and was very pleasantly surprised to see how high my smv is here compared to home in Copenhagen. I noticeably matched with a blonde htb and a swedish model stacylite. I texted both trying to set up a date, but was only succesful with the blonde htb.
I find an excuse to leave my family and meet the blonde htb at a bar. She is 18 years old, and is half Ukranian and half German. She has a very feminine voice and very wide hips. Peak breedability. We enjoy 2 glasses of aperol spritz each, and move on to a bench, near a park where we make out. She tells me to text her the next day, and we meet at a park b4 going to my hotel room to fuck. She then stays over. She was just too perfect. She is just as racist and homophobic as me. I asked her to rate Chico and she told me he was too dark for her jfl. No joke.
So I ask her to skip classes the next day to take a day trip to Crema with me. She goes with me and we have an amazing day together. All while my family is out shopping lol.
When we get back to Milan, she tells me that she forgot her earrings in my room. She comes back to my hotel room, and we spend like 10 minutes just kissing and hugging before she breaks into tears. I've never had that effect on a woman b4. I can only experience these romances on vacations. Travelling within western europe is geomaxxing for people from Copenhagen. Most blackpilled city on earth. So over buddy boyos. At this point, I have no shame, when travelling to Milan is geomaxxing for me. More like geofixxing.
If I was from any other place than Copenhagen, I wouldn't be on this forum. Niggas will call this story tales but @AspiringMogger and @apemaxxed can confirm i'm not lying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Blackgymmax, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bloatlordmaxxer, JL~ and 2 others
Can confirm OP is the best looking guy I know irl. Life is one huge scam. Also mirin slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Xangsane, Zeruel and 1 other person
Pics of Crema. You can see her hair in one of the pics as well

Attachments

• 20230712_171319.jpg
    20230712_171319.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230712_171315.jpg
    20230712_171315.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230712_170946.jpg
    20230712_170946.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230712_170944.jpg
    20230712_170944.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230712_154747.jpg
    20230712_154747.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230712_154614.jpg
    20230712_154614.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230712_154630.jpg
    20230712_154630.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean and AspiringMogger
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean and BoredPrince
Man...
I set my hinge to Milan a couple of days before leaving and was very pleasantly surprised to see how high my smv is here compared to home in Copenhagen. I noticeably matched with a blonde htb and a swedish model stacylite. I texted both trying to set up a date, but was only succesful with the blonde htb.
I find an excuse to leave my family and meet the blonde htb at a bar. She is 18 years old, and is half Ukranian and half German. She has a very feminine voice and very wide hips. Peak breedability. We enjoy 2 glasses of aperol spritz each, and move on to a bench, near a park where we make out. She tells me to text her the next day, and we meet at a park b4 going to my hotel room to fuck. She then stays over. She was just too perfect. She is just as racist and homophobic as me. I asked her to rate Chico and she told me he was too dark for her jfl. No joke.
So I ask her to skip classes the next day to take a day trip to Crema with me. She goes with me and we have an amazing day together. All while my family is out shopping lol.
When we get back to Milan, she tells me that she forgot her earrings in my room. She comes back to my hotel room, and we spend like 10 minutes just kissing and hugging before she breaks into tears. I've never had that effect on a woman b4. I can only experience these romances on vacations. Travelling within western europe is geomaxxing for people from Copenhagen. Most blackpilled city on earth. So over buddy boyos. At this point, I have no shame, when travelling to Milan is geomaxxing for me. More like geofixxing.
If I was from any other place than Copenhagen, I wouldn't be on this forum. Niggas will call this story tales but @AspiringMogger and @apemaxxed can confirm i'm not lying
What's your ethnicity?

you have high smv with foreigners because they're looking for other foreigners as well
i doubt copenaghen people are significantly better looking than milano's ones

Man...
Send your pics boyo i am curious how's you look like

What do you look like? Pm. Also nice height bro.

you have high smv with foreigners because they're looking for other foreigners as well
i doubt copenaghen people are significantly better looking than milano's ones
not everyone is a pedigreeless generic arab adjacent lanklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 31562
is 18 years old, and is half Ukranian and half German. She has a very feminine voice and very wide hips. Peak breedability. We enjoy 2 glasses of aperol spritz each, and move on to a bench, near a park where we make out. She tells me to text her the next day, and we meet at a park b4 going to my hotel room to fuck. She then stays over. She was just too perfect. She is just as racist and homophobic as me. I asked her to rate Chico and she told me he was too dark for her jfl. No joke.

• JFL
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean
post their pics

I want to blow my fucking brains out

Travelling within western europe is geomaxxing for people from Copenhagen. Most blackpilled city on earth.
Meant to be staying in Copenhagen for a year, what’s so bad about it? @apemaxxed @AspiringMogger

Last edited:
Bro is the real life Eddie Morra 💀

Good job picking the right pair of genes, hard work bro