MILF liked my frame. Success, I guess.

wannamogger

wannamogger

Not KMS untill I'm lean
I have a decent frame, fortunately.

Never really got framemogged by the guys that are not 6'4+.

That's the only thing that foids ever complemented me about. Don't think that they really care, though.

If I wear well-fitting clothes, people assume I'm a gymcel. And if people need to say something good about me, they say that I'm buffed.

Was standing in the queue, and some HTB MILF said that I have 'wide ass' shoulders in a good way with a smile.

Imagine, remembering such things and post them here. Brutally over.

My hips and waist are fucked, though. It's still not completely over, I suppose.

Gymcelling is mandatory for me, might get me something.

I wonder what my bidelt is.

Water, I'll kms soon.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, SubhumanCurrycel and vermillioncorefan
 56f6f60c 6442 4c87 8bfd 8e1d2ecd5383

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, boss8055, mayo mogger and 12 others
It's only 20 inches at 6'. Overrrr, gonna kms.

That's the only thing that foids ever complemented me about. Don't think that they really care, though.

If I wear well-fitting clothes, people assume I'm a gymcel. And if people need to say something good about me, they say that I'm buffed.

Was standing in the queue, and some HTB MILF said that I have 'wide ass' shoulders in a good way with a smile.

My hips and waist are fucked, though. It's still not completely over, I suppose.

I wonder what my bidelt is.

Water, I'll kms soon.
i hate women. also yea u should kys i’m going to soon as well

• Love it
Reactions: wannamogger
Going to nicotinemaxx and leanmaxx before, though. In my case I could just go to the war, interesting death at least.
i hate women. also yea u should kys i’m going to soon as well

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and vermillioncorefan
Get in the gym

• +1
what side would u join ? also can i join that war if i’m not rudsian or ukrainian ?
Russian, because I'm from Russia. Don't dare to judge me, though.
Yes, you could to both sides

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Russian, because I'm from Russia. Don't dare to judge me, though.
Yes, you could to both sides
i would join russia too, bcuz i hate america

• +1
Got told the Same often while I feel Like a total framelet, i think they do this when they think youre gl in General but for some reason dont want to say it

• +1
Got told the Same often while I feel Like a total framelet, i think they do this when they think youre gl in General but for some reason dont want to say it
Surely not the case for me; my only decent feature, honestly.

I wonder what my bidelt is. Measured: 19,6 inches. Over, officially.

Water, I'll kms soon.

19,6 is good at 6ft, I am 5'11.5 and Im around that size, maybe closer to 20. I do get some compliments for my shoulders. People claiming 22+ are just delusional, to have that size you need to be really tall or have insanely wide clavicles, and if you had one of those two things you wouldn't be rotting here jfl

• +1
Sounds like a feral sheboon. Women of quality don’t speak like this
We're from Russia, it was the best way to translate for me, there was no 'ass' in original. Don't think she's high quality, though.
19,6 is good at 6ft, I am 5'11.5 and Im around that size, maybe closer to 20. I do get some compliments for my shoulders. People claiming 22+ are just delusional, to have that size you need to be really tall or have insanely wide clavicles, and if you had one of those two things you wouldn't be rotting here jfl
True, man. Don't think that women really care about clavicles, though

We're from Russia, it was the best way to translate for me, there was no 'ass' in original. Don't think she's high quality, though.

True, man. Don't think that women really care about clavicles, though
I guess its a good thing to have like height, if u are a twink you lose some appeal, it's not the end of the world of course. Of course this place is completely rotting so people act like crazy about shi like this