high t male job

other jobs are cucekd while my job is high t and nationalsitic

unrealted enjoy german marches

makes me think of @6ft1 my bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, Lux, St. Wristcel and 2 others
yea man its really manly to go and die for israel while your gf is cheating on you back home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9670 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, BigBiceps and Deleted member 4464
I would love to enlist in the army if I lived 100 or more years ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2597, Lux and 1 other person
I would love to enlist in the army, if I lived 100 or more years ago
fight the brits and grow ur empire for wilhem

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3328
wanna become a commando mirin?

high t male job

other jobs are cucekd while my job is high t and nationalsitic

unrealted enjoy german marches

makes me think of @6ft1 my bro

Joining the army is ironically one of the most cucked moves you can do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2597, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Joining the army is ironically one of the most cucked moves you can do.
PROTECTING MY NATION RUSSIA WHICH KEEPS OUT THE NIGGERS, KEEPS ME SAFE AND HASN'T FALLEN TO ISRAEL. HIGH T IF U ASK ME BOYO

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, BigBiceps, St. Wristcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4464 and Lev Peshkov

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 4464
Military is suifuel for gayalienskullcels , gotta just shave it off :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Lev Peshkov
PROTECTING MY NATION RUSSIA WHICH KEEPS OUT THE NIGGERS, KEEPS ME SAFE AND HASN'T FALLEN TO ISRAEL. HIGH T IF U ASK ME BOYO
does russia actually keep out the niggers? wow thats surprising ngl i thought most of europe was cucked

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
does russia actually keep out the niggers? wow thats surprising ngl i thought most of europe was cucked
tbh

we onl;y have 0.002% niggers unlike americas 13%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 9699

Used as disposable cannon fodder for a country that doesn't care for you. We have technology and automated weapons to fight wars but it's cheaper to put a shitty gun in your hand and risk your life instead.

The women you are protecting will cheat on your ass whilst away, society won't care for your mental health problems after or physical wounds.

Only low iq people who watch too many movies join the army. In the old days if you died they pulled your teeth out for dentures and used your bones as fertilizers, that shows how much they cared for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6264 and Lev Peshkov
Yeah, go join the military, get your fucking face blown off in combat, all of this for a country and government that doesn't give a fuck about you and is sending you out to fight wars to make the elites richer.

I forgot the best part where you end up developing mental, and drug problems, and come back home only for the government to kick you onto the street and give you a massive middle finger for risking your life for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Used as disposable cannon fodder for a country that doesn't care for you. We have technology and automated weapons to fight wars but it's cheaper to put a shitty gun in your hand and risk your life instead.

The women you are protecting will cheat on your ass whilst away, society won't care for your mental health problems after or physical wounds.

Only low iq people who watch too many movies join the army.

bruh

there will always be a soldier

no matter how technology prigresses , technology is always gonna have its limits

the technology is eay to destory

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Yeah, go join the military, get your fucking face blown off in combat, all of this for a country and government that doesn't give a fuck about you and is sending you out to fight wars to make the elites richer.

I forgot the best part where you end up developing mental, and drug problems, and come back home only for the government to kick you onto the street and give you a massive middle finger for risking your life for them.
im not american tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 9699

you do realize army is much more than just war right

there are so many jobs in the army

also airforce pilots literally mog the fuck out of any profession plus live high class

• +1

That's called being a brainwashed slave.

• JFL
you do realize army is much more than just war right

there are so many jobs in the army

also airforce pilots literally mog the fuck out of any profession plus live high class
Yeah, that's true. You don't have to join infantry. If you have no passions or goals In life than joining the air force or marines could be a good idea

arent u russian. Why look at nazi shit they attacked ur country in ww2

• Love it
arent u russian. Why look at nazi shit they attacked ur country in ww2
nazis were based but we had stronger numbers

i have a deep respect for the germans

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9699
How do u have respect when they killed ur people
bc he doesnt care about "his people" that he has never seen wtf

thats like admitting you actually give a shit about police brutality victims lul

• +1
bc he doesnt care about "his people" that he has never seen wtf

thats like admitting you actually give a shit about police brutality victims lul
You stupid idiot it could very well be his ancestors

• JFL
How do u have respect when they killed ur people
i have respect for them militarily, economically, politically

my ancestros were ogres and survived but i do not have respect for the cuckunists ngl

• +1
yea man its really manly to go and die for israel while your gf is cheating on you back home

Having a gf/wife in the army is a terrible idea. I have met people in the army and they all say army relationships are a joke. Both parties are cheating on eachother. You cannot have an ltr if your in the millitary.

Any females in the army will get passed around by low inhib chads. I heard that around 50% of women get pregnant while deployed or something stupid. Literal joke allowing females to get deployed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Yes goy- I mean yes you should die for isrea- I mean america