MILK IS NOT ESTROGENIC

B

beefliverontop

Silver
It is absolutely insane if you believe in that bullshit, “muh milk has estrogen” no it doesnt. Milk is the most anabolic shit you can drink.
My father is 5 foot 10 (178cm)
Mom is 165cm (5 ft5)
Im 185cm no shoes (6,1)

I drank a liter of milk almost every day when i was 6 till i was 10. I think its cuz of that. I did have shit diet and ate alot of chicken nuggets and fries and sugary shit. My brother never drank milk but alot of meat and hes 175cm (5 ft 9)

Drink milk pls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, flippasav, mathis and 10 others
yeah brocel we know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and 5'7 zoomer
yeah brocel we know
I just see alot of niggas talking about how milk is estrogenic on tiktok like dont fall for that shit. Glad some people are on their right mind tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 97baHater, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
if god is real milk is the proof

• +1
Reactions: ambi, klimo and BrahminBoss
I just see alot of niggas talking about how milk is estrogenic on tiktok like dont fall for that shit. Glad some people are on their right mind tho
let them spread false info to discourage people from drinking milk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43, 97baHater, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
haha yea, then we get less competition.
The dating market is way too inflated anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and MA_ascender
haha yea, then we get less competition.
The dating market is way too inflated anyways
Yeah i agree milk is good but please reduce the amount bro and get gynosurgery

Like its so brutal how the dating market is so inflated. I went cold approaching last week and i went for this LTB bitch (her body was like pretty okay tho) and im a ltn myself with height halo. She still brutally rejected me, like i was some sort of subhuman (despite me being her looksmatch JFL)

Ltbs want chads its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: menas and MA_ascender
Yeah i agree milk is good but please reduce the amount bro and get gynosurgery
Will do. And i dont drink a liter anymore. Just 2 glasses a day

Like its so brutal how the dating market is so inflated. I went cold approaching last week and i went for this LTB bitch (her body was like pretty okay tho) and im a ltn myself with height halo. She still brutally rejected me, like i was some sort of subhuman (despite me being her looksmatch JFL)

Ltbs want chads its over
baby's first blackpill

• So Sad
Reactions: beefliverontop
even if it was then it couldnt possibly be bad for you because it feels good to drink

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Drink raw milk and not the soy found in the stores

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5'7 zoomer
It is absolutely insane if you believe in that bullshit, “muh milk has estrogen” no it doesnt. Milk is the most anabolic shit you can drink.
Mom is 165cm (5 ft5)
Im 185cm no shoes (6,1)

I drank a liter of milk almost every day when i was 6 till i was 10. I think its cuz of that. I did have shit diet and ate alot of chicken nuggets and fries and sugary shit. My brother never drank milk but alot of meat and hes 175cm (5 ft 9)

Drink milk pls
another milk classic bro you get it :love::love::love::love:

Drink raw milk and not the soy found in the stores
My neabry store used to sell raw kefir and i used to drink it like water for 2 months. (I genuinely think i was the only one buying that shit jfl) for some reason they stopped selling it so i dont have acces to raw milk.
I drink pausterized grass fed milk now tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Thebbcmaxxer
Raw milk is the only milk that people should be drinking

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Pasteurized milk is harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and FaceandBBC
My neabry store used to sell raw kefir and i used to drink it like water for 2 months. (I genuinely think i was the only one buying that shit jfl) for some reason they stopped selling it so i dont have acces to raw milk.
I drink pausterized grass fed milk now tho
what changes did yo usee from the kefir? don't drink pasteurized milk, see my post above.

They are right to some extent, the pasteurized milk found in stores is estrogenic and harmful.

I drank a liter of milk almost every day when i was 6 till i was 10. I think its cuz of that.
"I think Milk isnt estrogenic because when i was a kid i drank milk and went through puberty"
Sounds super duper retarded. I can agree with you that milk is an amazing source of all of these
Screenshot 2024 06 09 at 24407 PM

“muh milk has estrogen” no it doesnt.
But saying theres no estrogen in it is just retarded. one google search and you wouldnt have looked like a dumb monkey
You need estrogen btw

Mom is 165cm (5 ft5)
Im 185cm no shoes (6,1)

Drink milk pls
Good rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what they tell you not to do
Eat red meat
Eat a diet with high fats and cholesterol
Etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43 and JohnDoe
i drink a litre of milk every day

• +1
Reactions: ambi
caged 4chan study is proof bro
It's not a 4chan study, it's a post referencing verifiable facts about a well know Zionist billionaire. Nice try, jew.

It's not a 4chan study, it's a post referencing verifiable facts about a well know Zionist billionaire. Nice try, jew.
meds

so fucking based this is why i spread misinformation on tiktok. if they are retarded enough to do something without researching they should reap the results jfl
Good rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what they tell you not to do
Eat red meat
Eat a diet with high fats and cholesterol
Etc etc
also extremely based, my grandfather solved all liver, high blood pressure, heart issues by going on a completely meat based diet. he used to hold the record of most pullups in one go in his army regiment in the 80s in germany, diet in modern world becomes shittier and shittier until he gets fat and addicted to sugar, oils etc. now all he eats is beef, chicken, pork and fat. what happened? got lean, much much more energy, much fitter. he started going out running. hes 67 and is more active, lean and healthy than my dad and uncles. legit moment when i realized everything we are told is healthy is really up to interpretation and how much research you actually do.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and framemoggerr
What about man milk fella

so fucking based this is why i spread misinformation on tiktok. if they are retarded enough to do something without researching they should reap the results jfl

also extremely based, my grandfather solved all liver, high blood pressure, heart issues by going on a completely meat based diet. he used to hold the record of most pullups in one go in his army regiment in the 80s in germany, diet in modern world becomes shittier and shittier until he gets fat and addicted to sugar, oils etc. now all he eats is beef, chicken, pork and fat. what happened? got lean, much much more energy, much fitter. he started going out running. hes 67 and is more active, lean and healthy than my dad and uncles. legit moment when i realized everything we are told is healthy is really up to interpretation and how much research you actually do.
Yeah my father is lean and doesn’t eat shit and he is stronger than me in some aspects lol.
There was a study done on why cholesterol is bad for you and bullshit and 12 different pharma companies were sponsoring it

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43