MILK PROVEN TO INCREASE ESTROGEN (HOLY FUCK, EVERYONE GTFIH)

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken

RIP me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ChadFucksYourOneitis, UltimateMan and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, RoundHouse, whydoweevenlive and 8 others
it is over

Main reason why Germanic tribesmen were 6’2” wide framed slayers that raped Europe was because of them drinking raw unfiltered milk I presume. (((milk))) is probably not good for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds, Laikyn and Fear
i drank lots of cow's milk all my life, time to rope now probably fucked my development for good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and mortis
i drank lots of cow's milk all my life, time to rope now probably fucked my development for good.
its fine. its probably not enough to have any significant impact

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Main reason why Germanic tribesmen were 6’2” wide framed slayers that raped Europe was because of them drinking raw unfiltered milk I presume. (((milk))) is probably not good for you.
it's not processing that gives it estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13021 and St. Wristcel
noooooooooooooooo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
i like milk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kristin
@kjsbdfiusdf is crossing milk off the list as we speak

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6723
Fuck this when I was a kid I'd overdose on Nestlé food and drink free milk given by the government now I look like a bitch.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Fear and pizza
yeah no shit it has estrogen in it

notice the lack of quantities given in the study. (they]] purposely avoid any measurement or reference because they know the amount of estrogen in milk is less than a percent of your daily production. "significant" lmao fuck that study

• +1
Reactions: casety, horizontallytall, FreakkForLife and 12 others
Fuck this when I was a kid I'd overdose on Nestlé food and drink free milk given by the government now I look like a bitch.
thank you government for generating femboys

• JFL
Reactions: happybread
unironically became more suicidal after chug jugging 1l mil everyday

fuck fuck fuck fuck
  • milk and cheese are proven to increase estrogen and lower T
  • soy is proven to increase estrogen and lower T
Are isotalet protein powders from milk and soy estrogen safe?

For cheap vegetarian protein sources I can still rely on lupin beans, gluten (in pasta, baked products or even seitan), chickpeas and lentils

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Laikyn and Deleted member 6403
Nordics drink milk more than water and they mog other races and nations into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Brutal. I am only drinking milk from male cows from now on

• JFL
Reactions: casety, horizontallytall, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
Appears to be mainly due to milk from modified cows, which unsurprisingly have the highest hormone content.

Since hormones are fat soluble, if you have no other choice skim milk would affect hormone profile less. But then again some people will say whole milk is better as the cholesterol may help metabolise testosterone. Though if one had to pick, free farmed raw milk would be ideal. May be worth a try to cut milk out your diet and see how it goes, but remember to replace the lost nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 6403 and sandcelmuttcel
society is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Bullshit began propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, whydoweevenlive and Deleted member 6403
No shit it has estrogen you retards.

What? Did you think the thing that is literally supposed to make babies grow DOESN'T have hormones in it? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Let me guess, you think "muh soy" is worse for you because of phytoestrogens while milk has ACTUAL hormones?

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, terrorblade, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
No shit it has estrogen you retards.

What? Did you think the thing that is literally supposed to make babies grow DOESN'T have hormones in it? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Let me guess, you think "muh soy" is worse for you because of phytoestrogens while milk has ACTUAL hormones?
hey retard, estrogen delays puberty in children. i don't think you understand where these hormones are coming from...

hey retard, estrogen delays puberty in children. i don't think you understand where these hormones are coming from...
Endocrine disruptors which mimic estrogen can delay puberty They little microdose estrogen to little girls who have delay puberty to begin development. It's evident you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Link research or stay out of my mentions you disgusting faggot

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Endocrine disruptors which mimic estrogen can delay puberty They little microdose estrogen to little girls who have delay puberty to begin development. It's evident you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Link research or stay out of my mentions you disgusting faggot
kys sperg.
The study also suggested that the sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the regular intake of cow's milk. This is due to the suppressing effect of estrogen in milk on gonadotropin, which are hormones that increase the production of sex hormones needed for puberty.

commercial milk, i want to see one on organic, grass fed cows that doest go through plastic containers

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Just drink raw milk retards. Take a look at some raw milk drinkers and tell me they look estrogenic: Mike Ma, Eric Burgenhagen, Jeremy Fragrance, Sv3rige (mentally ill but still), me (coolguy).
But muh anecdotal evidence :soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and sandcelmuttcel
Just drink raw milk retards. Take a look at some raw milk drinkers and tell me they look estrogenic: Mike Ma, Eric Burgenhagen, Jeremy Fragrance, Sv3rige (mentally ill but still), me (coolguy).
But muh anecdotal evidence :soy::feelsuhh:
how is sv3rige mentally ill

how is sv3rige mentally ill
He asked some kid called luwdig to send him his blood and then he drank it and after drinking it he said something like "imagine drinking baby blood".

This is the video if you want to see it (you don't)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Laikyn
try goat milk