Milk the feds dry

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

San man
At the age of 17, I will enlist in the Job Corps and serve three years on active duty. Following this, I plan to join the reserves while utilizing the Montgomery GI Bill to pursue a bachelor's degree, which I aim to complete by the age of 20. Subsequently, I will leverage the Post-9/11 GI Bill to obtain an associate degree from a different university. By the age of 26, I intend to transition into a role as a Border Patrol agent, remaining in the reserves to ensure a seamless shift into this new position. I plan to serve four years in Border Patrol and retire at 30, maximizing the benefits available through both the Montgomery and Post-9/11 GI Bills. Im gonna use all my benefits instead of waiting like a cuck and doing nothing with them

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
At the age of 17, I will enlist in the Job Corps and serve three years on active duty. Following this, I plan to join the reserves while utilizing the Montgomery GI Bill to pursue a bachelor's degree, which I aim to complete by the age of 20. Subsequently, I will leverage the Post-9/11 GI Bill to obtain an associate degree from a different university. By the age of 26, I intend to transition into a role as a Border Patrol agent, remaining in the reserves to ensure a seamless shift into this new position. I plan to serve four years in Border Patrol and retire at 30, maximizing the benefits available through both the Montgomery and Post-9/11 GI Bills. Im gonna use all my benefits instead of waiting like a cuck and doing nothing with them
ambitious fella

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
You are enslaving yourself for 20 years, yet you think you’re “outsmarting” the system, you are the system my nigga
mr. slave bdsm GIF by South Park

You are enslaving yourself for 20 years, yet you think you’re “outsmarting” the system, you are the system my nigga
mr. slave bdsm GIF by South Park
the fuck are you talking about nigga I'm only gonna be working for the government Maxx 12 years 17-27(3 years active 7 reserves) in military 26-30 in fed police force that's 12 years nigga learn math

good luck with whatever path you choose. you have the mental capacity for many things it seems
I'm just tryna enjoy my youth travel as much as possible and get a check and benifits on top of that this plan seems best

And what will you do nigga work at Slopdonalds and live off gibs from your family until your thrown out on the street at 25 at least I'm getting mine
8 hours of mcdonalds 5 times a week is better than a decade of slavery

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Nah I'm gonna stick with plan from previous post this is way overboard tbh @twinkceluwu

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu