Millenials have a shit aura

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
Something I noticed about millenials is that they often have this shit aura

It's like they have this fake "hey, don't mind me, I'm not a threat" demeanor to them, but you know they will turn on you and talk shit behind your back the second it's advantageous. Maybe I'm tripping, but I don't have this instinct with zoomers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, fuse, Lefty Rankin and 8 others
ur right, but thats just americans though. soymaxxing final boss pussy liberal sissies that dont deserve to live

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and fuse
@Michael Myers u milennials are incel because you have no aura

It’s the glasses isn’t it

Our God Mr Beast is a testament to the contrary. We were just given a bad name because the boomers left us with all this mess to deal with. It's for the zoomers to fix this world. We only understand self-improvement, consumerism and social media.

Something I noticed about millenials is that they often have this shit aura

View attachment 3013284
View attachment 3013288
View attachment 3013291

It's like they have this fake "hey, don't mind me, I'm not a threat" demeanor to them, but you know they will turn on you and talk shit behind your back the second it's advantageous. Maybe I'm tripping, but I don't have this instinct with zoomers.
You're absolutely right. And they take all the base out of their voices so as to not make anyone feel uncomfortable. They're passive aggressive little bitch ass pussies.

I'm a millennial. Born in 87. I go hard against this shit and rub a lot of people the wrong way. In public I order my wife around with a baritone voice, like Danzig.

I get the meanest looks. Nobody's said shit to me yet though, except this mouthy little bitch in an Aldi parking lot two years ago. Earned her boyfriend an ass beating along with herself.