Millenians are the worst generation

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Just look at voters in Germany.

The blue party is the anti immigration right wing party AfD.

Why are Millenials so cucked? @buflek explain please.

For Zoomer and Gen X AfD is the most popular party.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and mug
Because they slayed the most

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Which color advocates mass immigration?

probably because they started heavily influencing political brainwashing in university in that age range

even my teachers did this a couple years ago, „wählt nicht die afd!!“. if i was a little older back then i wouldve sued them

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
View attachment 2695670

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Gen Xers remember Germany before mass immigration and rampant liberalism began to destroy it and zoomers had to grow up with its negative consequences, they're experiencing everything up close. Millennials don't remember "normal Germany", but they also didn't grow up when things really started to get bad. Plus they're the SJW generation, aka people who went to uni 2008-2016, they bore the brunt of the liberal propaganda and brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 46979
probably because they started heavily influencing political brainwashing in university in that age range

even my teachers did this a couple years ago, „wählt nicht die afd!!“. if i was a little older back then i wouldve sued them
They still do this though and Zoomers still have AfD as most popular party

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
They still do this though and Zoomers still have AfD as most popular party
could only explain this because zoomers are the people who hit the refugee crisis the most. these are one the ones who get beat up by rapefugee groups, get raped, bullied etc. of course it also affects older people but the ones in the schools are the worst immigrants

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aleksander, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
I really hope germany pulls it together and stops being so generous to useless immigrants (even the european ones) who leech off welfare. Immediate deportation if they don't prove to the country they add value.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 7580
I really hope germany pulls it together and stops being so generous to useless immigrants (even the european ones) who leech off welfare. Immediate deportation if they don't prove to the country they add value.
if those krauts step out of line we’ll curb stomp em for a third time

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
TV brainwashed them hard

They call it: „denazifizierung“
German people went crazy like 80years ago, gotta manipulate the new generation

View attachment 2695670

Zoomers watching little dark age hitler edits mirin

zoomers=access to based information on the internet. millenials=restricted to political correctness indoctrination in public schools and marxist conditioning in colleges by washed up hippies

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aleksander and Deleted member 7580
Gen Xers remember Germany before mass immigration and rampant liberalism began to destroy it and zoomers had to grow up with its negative consequences, they're experiencing everything up close. Millennials don't remember "normal Germany", but they also didn't grow up when things really started to get bad. Plus they're the SJW generation, aka people who went to uni 2008-2016, they bore the brunt of the liberal propaganda and brainwashing.
Shit logic

Millenials in Canada are also soy cucked faggots even tho they grew up before mass immigration

Milenifags are just soy guzzling cucks should be completely eradicated (in gta)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This.

Millennials are bonafide subhumans.

Young people are just radical

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and thenewhebbe