Mimicking tretinoin

GoodLookinSquirrel

GoodLookinSquirrel

Iron
Hello guys do you know of any dietary ways to mimick the effects of tret (boosting skin cell turnover and reducing sebum). Im 18 so want to hold off till 25-26 until I start using tret. Till then will be on retinol. Y'all got any diet tips for skin maxxing?

matrixyl/higher dosage retinol + vitamine c/e.

don't combine retinol with c directly though, one for evening one for morning.

• +1
Reactions: GoodLookinSquirrel and Deleted member 20370
matrixyl/higher dosage retinol + vitamine c/e.

don't combine retinol with c directly though, one for evening one for morning.
Will matryxl be good for 18M. Is the one from the ordinary fine?

Hello guys do you know of any dietary ways to mimick the effects of tret (boosting skin cell turnover and reducing sebum). Im 18 so want to hold off till 25-26 until I start using tret. Till then will be on retinol. Y'all got any diet tips for skin maxxing?
why would you not use tret until you’re 25

And j don’t eat added sugar or any processed shit. all natural diet beats any other

why would you not use tret until you’re 25

And j don’t eat added sugar or any processed shit. all natural diet beats any other
Yeah I'm already avoiding processed sugar. The reason I want to hold off on tret is because collagen doesn't start declining till mid 20s. Why give yourself unnecessary flaking and sun sensitivity before necessary?

Yeah I'm already avoiding processed sugar. The reason I want to hold off on tret is because collagen doesn't start declining till mid 20s. Why give yourself unnecessary flaking and sun sensitivity before necessary?
unnecessary flaking is a temporary effect. and you should be wearing sunscreen anyway to prevent aging. imo i want as high collagen as possible always so I use tret and do laser resurfacing. if you have low collagen now, your skin will age and may not come back later