Mind Control’ Parasite Makes Wolves Effective Pack Leaders

Last edited:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...parasite-makes-wolves-effective-pack-leaders/. The parasite Toxoplasma gondii can change the behavior of infected wolves in ways that make them more likely to be pack leaders
Explains the fact ,about , what created civilisation , a drive accompanied by parasitic brain control, parasites will destroy humanity since civilisation is a destruction of human species. Or else it will completely change what humans were once in like 200 years from now

Thats why u see the way the world is , damn so depressing , its a glitch in the simulation , when a organism inside it realises its reality and stops working as expected , same with any human who realises that universe is just a simulatiom being played by something , a simulatiom of destruction and survival of species . Its so over man . Its so so over . Just for once think about it if it were true that universe is just a game being played by something , game of survival of species, every species is behaving how its supposed to as programmed ,anyone who realises with true evidence that this just a simulation, that person is a defect, a glitch in the game , something that must be removed, . Anyways that person will literally kill himself cause he had problems in brain ,that exposed him to reality that he wasnt meant to be. That problem is autism , giga high iq and other combined things iq above 130 is like a person over 7ft , its completely useless and will rather create hell lotta problems for u unexpected ways

Last edited:
I wonder how religious people could still believe in free will after this information.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and horizontallytall
I wonder how religious people could still believe in free will after this information.
Better to be bluepilled, atleast u will have hope , ask me lol , am all alone now due to these infos

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall