Mindset

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
For Those of y'all who know me and seen my threads, y'all know my situation and how bad it is so noone can question my inceldom.
BUT at the end of the day bro we gotta realize that females are NOT everything bro. I bet most of y'all see a female and the first think y'all think of smashing like, are you a Human or a BOT my nigga? I feel like we too attached to pussy. If you think about the bigger picture pussy is not what makes you happy, it's the dopamine and pleasure you get from sticking your dick in some V. Idk about y'all bro but I'm more happy when I'm vibing with a female and relating rather than fucking cause that shit is wholesome. I've always said it and I'll keep saying it man, Pleasure is NOT happiness. This is exactly why Nofap and Clean diet is so hard +the real deal. Shoutout to all my niggas who do Nofap,Martial Arts, and who are low body fat percentage y'all know wassup cause y'all know real discipline and pain💯.
All of us live in 1st world countries where we're given our right to get money and pay for surgeries. In many countries children and adults won't even have this opportunity no matter what situation.
The FACT that a lot of us are doing our research and even getting all this knowledge to make these threads and ascend is a true blessing G. The fact we have some surgeons on here is even bigger. Everytime I'm on this forum all I hear is MOG this MOG that like😭😂 bro you gotta mog your shitty mindset first G. If you're truly on your purpose you would just worry about fixing your failos and moving on G. Too much of this looksmax shit is toxic for your brain and mental health.(I even admit I've been on the forum way too much lately) I hope y'all know drugs and alcohol are just temporary copes btw.
Y'all be blackpilled to a point where y'all rot and this gotta stop.I feel for y'all man, and I care about y'all brothers in this forum cause you RELATE to me man. All y'all have insecurites and understand female nature just like I do. That's what it comes down to. Remember that there are more good people than bad bro and be grateful we all got each other, lets try to bring each other and uplift each other more man. For example, I'm pretty sure we all understand the racepill but the more y'all bring it up on threads that aren't relevant relating to it, the more some brothers are gonna be put down or cope with roasting back. We gotta stop being so judgemental to greycels and belittling each other for not understanding. The shit is petty and lame as hell man, we all on this forum to learn and ascend! I'm sorry but if you're on some belittling shit, you're insecure and act like a bitch. It's one thing jfling at jokes but it's ANOTHER thing belittling each other bruh which I've been seeing on this forum recently. Also can we stop being so sorry and getting mad and on each other's heads for the littlest of things? It's so petty.
No matter if you're indian,black,white,arab,hispanic,asian, mixed whatever race you are I'll FUCK with you if you're a good vibe and you're cool bro.
If you real, I'll keep it real with you. One of the biggest things in life I learned is that RIGHTEOUSNESS is the most important thing bro.
I'm not trying to come at anyone with no spiritual shit but a nigga really be sitting back and analyzing his brain every Sunday for real. Just remember dont be on this too much and worry about failos before ascending PSL and "Mogging." Btw when you ascend stay humble bro. I see that a lot of folks say it but they don't be about it and act insecure by belittling each other and not sharing information. I know some of y'all youngins won't feel me on this cause y'all haven't been through shit except being ugly or insecure💯 (Look I know damn well being ugly is bad but imagine getting gangraped in prison,going thru war, never knowing your family,not having legs,not having a dick extc. before you come at me with some sorry shit) but for everyone else I hope y'all really come to realization.
We all have good and bad days but we gotta learn to move cause EVERYDAY is a NEW DAY. Through trials and tribulations, we gotta keep rolling and staying positive. I 🤎 all of y'all brothers man. Let's get it man HIGH VIBRATION Mindset and Let's keep ascending gracefully😎.
(BTW if you didn't read, I still 🤎 you and you'll understand eventually)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, goat2x, DieTryingCel and 4 others
no offense man but ur writing style is fucking horrific

the contrast of seeing that generic hood nigga dialect type on a fringe incel forum is weird af too jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, bugeye, sytyl and 1 other person
no offense man but ur writing style is fucking horrific

the contrast of seeing that generic hood nigga dialect type on a fringe incel forum is weird af too jfl
This is what I'm talking about when I Said roasting and Getting on heads for little things but it's all good I 🤎 you brother.

This is what I'm talking about when I Said roasting and Getting on heads for little things but it's all good I 🤎 you brother.

lol i dont mean any hate at all, i respect u for going thru w surgeries

just perplexes me how someone like u even becomes a regular poster on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and curryslayerordeath
This nigga think he spiritual so

People act like trash here, btw man are you a native english speaker?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and forwardgrowth