Minecraft bedwars

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
My shit computer cant handle any game and the only thing I am able to play is minecraft.
Usually hypixel bedwars (JFL)
There are so many permavirgin fat american slobs who are extreme nerds and impossible to even touch before they instantly kill you.
I want to bash their skulls with a baseball bat trough their screens until they wont be able to be nerds at this incredibly low T kikeserver gamemode.
Then I will light their house on fire and take a shit on their ashes.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Unmoggablegingercel
HAHAHA I PLAY BED WARS AND I LITERALLY 8 BLOCK KIDS THEY CAN BARELY TOUCH ME
im one of these who rape u
sorry bucko

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Being bad at pvp is inel trait dedsrs

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah
We can play bedwars IRL and I'll slash your head clean off with my 10 inch arabic sabre.
My diamond سيف will destroy your infidel ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Niggas aint ready for my W tapping and 12 cps on minecraft. I be 20 blocking niggas

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gaypharoah and Deleted member 1089
  • JFL
Niggas aint ready for my W tapping and 12 cps on minecraft. I be 20 blocking niggas
Do you really want this jitter click smoke? I was high elo on Kohi if I come back it's over for pvpcels.

Do you really want this jitter click smoke? I was high elo on Kohi if I come back it's over for pvpcels.
Kohi been dead for like 90 years :lul:👌

kids accuse me of autoclicker for my smooth cps

• So Sad
My shit computer cant handle any game and the only thing I am able to play is minecraft.
Usually hypixel bedwars (JFL)
There are so many permavirgin fat american slobs who are extreme nerds and impossible to even touch before they instantly kill you.
I want to bash their skulls with a baseball bat trough their screens until they wont be able to be nerds at this incredibly low T kikeserver gamemode.
Then I will light their house on fire and take a shit on their ashes.

giphy.gif

on a serious note, play on badlion client, its a pvp client for minecraft that has a fps optimization option, it will boost the fuck up ur fps and make the game alot more smooth, and it also for some reason the client makes it easier to fuck kids idk why
probably will 2-4x ur fps
and if u have a shit gpu play on 1280x720
high fps is key

edit: also play on 1.8.9 on badlion client, 1.9 and up pvp is fucked up and is alot harder

clicking fast is also key, i jitter click with my index and middle finger sitting right beside eachother, middle finger slightly overlaps index and just fucking go ham on the clicks

also, u MUST have it where the second u press w you are running, not double tap w to run, on badlion client theres a autosprint option for w
need to use that its called toggle sprint

if u literally dont do all of these tips u are going to perform like garbage

Last edited:
  • Woah