steve is a fucking sub5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and nathan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, h111 and ineonx
i have maybe like 10k+ hours on mc :feelskek:

mastered building, 1.8 pvp, 1.12 pvp, uhc, crystal pvp, bedwars, redstone, hypixel skyblock, axe pvp, hardcore and server development

i am a multitasking minecraft SENSEI, i am a god amongst mortals.. :p

i have maybe like 10k+ hours on mc :feelskek:

mastered building, 1.8 pvp, 1.12 pvp, uhc, crystal pvp, bedwars, redstone, hypixel skyblock, axe pvp, hardcore and server development

i am a multitasking minecraft SENSEI, i am a god amongst mortals.. :p
hypixel skyblock is ultra incel game

i quit because it was actively making me non NT everytime i opened it

hypixel skyblock is ultra incel game

i quit because it was actively making me non NT everytime i opened it
speak for urself nigga, i was full on cheating and shit, im good at java so i was apart of the biggest skyblock cheating discord server, the anticheat was so bad at one point you could just straight up use fly hacks :feelskek:

speak for urself nigga, i was full on cheating and shit, im good at java so i was apart of the biggest skyblock cheating discord server, the anticheat was so bad at one point you could just straight up use fly hacks :feelskek:
what stage game did you get to

what stage game did you get to
late end game, i had 11b+ nw with exotic dyed storm and hyperion and term, alongside 3 coop members, we were all cheating ofc, i did get banned and wiped 5 months ago but by that point everyone had already quit, game got too boring

i cant find any more pics but i was dripped the fuck out nigga, BILL GATES LIFESTYLE 🤑🤑🤑

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
late end game, i had 11b+ nw with exotic dyed storm and hyperion and term, alongside 3 coop members, we were all cheating ofc, i did get banned and wiped 5 months ago but by that point everyone had already quit, game got too boring

View attachment 3087263View attachment 3087264

i cant find any more pics but i was dripped the fuck out nigga, BILL GATES LIFESTYLE 🤑🤑🤑
who tf plays skyblock with default texture pack nigga

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist