Mini diuretic/debloat Guide

kalluss

kalluss

Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen.
This is just some small key point to all the sub5 wondering why they arent debloating when they are following every single guide

1 Coffee

Coffee it self is a diuretic but the fucking problem with all you dumbass is it coffee spike cortisol meaning you will still be fat and bloated instead you have to do something called bulletproof coffee which is simply you add a bit of butter and that it no more cortisol spike!!!

2 Breakfast
A jew doctor made it that breakfast is very important and healthy while in reality its not because your body will burn carbs instead of fat so it will result in high cortisol level once again you just only eat until 12-1pm

3 Tea
Including a cup of tea daily is very good if you wanna be debloated as fuck i recommend dandelion , green and hibiscus

4 high carbs
very basic information high carb will make you bloated

5 potassium and lowering sodium
The amount doesn't matter just keep them in a ratio of 3/1 again very basic

6 The good cardio
dont fucking run like a fagg it will spike your cortisol instead only sprint or walk and add a 10m jumping rope every day

Finally you are what you eat dont eat proccess shit and seed oils mainly focus on watery fruit and vegetables (not apple)
if you want a better understanding of what you should eat pm me and ill help you out
Again this is just additional information that you guys keep missing hope it helps

P.S dont drink 3l in less than a hour your gonna be bloated dumbass find a way to drink it throw-out the day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehamza, dawooddX, framemoggerr and 5 others
water water watermelonwatermelonwatermepeiejne

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza
Higher salt is good, some protein in the morning is very good for metabolism too

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
Lasix next question

fuck no its slows your metabolism if you eat
No bro protein takes a lot of energy to digest, which increases metabolism

Dont lower your sodium intake lower your carb intake

This is just some small key point to all the sub5 wondering why they arent debloating when they are following every single guide

1 Coffee

Coffee it self is a diuretic but the fucking problem with all you dumbass is it coffee spike cortisol meaning you will still be fat and bloated instead you have to do something called bulletproof coffee which is simply you add a bit of butter and that it no more cortisol spike!!!

2 Breakfast
A jew doctor made it that breakfast is very important and healthy while in reality its not because your body will burn carbs instead of fat so it will result in high cortisol level once again you just only eat until 12-1pm

3 Tea
Including a cup of tea daily is very good if you wanna be debloated as fuck i recommend dandelion , green and hibiscus

4 high carbs
very basic information high carb will make you bloated

5 potassium and lowering sodium
The amount doesn't matter just keep them in a ratio of 3/1 again very basic

6 The good cardio
dont fucking run like a fagg it will spike your cortisol instead only sprint or walk and add a 10m jumping rope every day

Finally you are what you eat dont eat proccess shit and seed oils mainly focus on watery fruit and vegetables (not apple)
if you want a better understanding of what you should eat pm me and ill help you out
Again this is just additional information that you guys keep missing hope it helps

P.S dont drink 3l in less than a hour your gonna be bloated dumbass find a way to drink it throw-out the day
Not saving your rep ratio blud 🙏🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, Rzn and kalluss
Ill be honest idgaf about what you think I should eat/consume/do

eat what the fuck you want its not my problem if you wanna stay bloated 🙏🙏
You can eat whatever you want if you have a shit ton of potassium or furosemide tbf

When will graycels stop making shit threads ?

When will graycels stop making shit threads ?

go fuck yourself if you dont enjoy i dont fucking care this is a high iq threat for all the poeple wondering why they havent debloated you fucking greycel

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel
View attachment 3127767
go fuck yourself if you dont enjoy i dont fucking care this is a high iq threat for all the poeple wondering why they havent debloated you fucking greycel
You're iq is more questionable than the state of this forum u dalit
"High iq thread":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're iq is more questionable than the state of this forum u dalit
names checksout enjoy your stay at the schizo hospital its simply a mimi guide guess you dont know how to fucking read the two first phrases