Mini guide: How to go from semi-hooded to fully hooded (never before shown method)

Icon

Icon

Turbo manlet mogger
Only slept 5 hours today, so really sloppy guide but straight to the point.

This only applies if you have this type of base (for transparency sake, my base is even better than this, it just darn half a millimeter that I need for actual hunter eyes without slight angle frauding):

Expected result:

Coincidently I just finished my routine. Third day now, again I am just perplexed at the instant result it provides and it lasted the previous day (providing you got the base I described). A mini guide:

Exact electric massager I use (intended for head, and also while you are at it do your head as wel for better blood flow and hair quality):
3621899_1693604389318.png

You use one leg to massage the specific spots on your eyebrows:

Massage the following spots for one minute (you can use all 4 heads for the centre of the forehead):

You can massage for longer but it does get hurtful and you don't want to over do it, better for such habits to remain low effort for long term sustainability. I am really curious at how my eyes will look after a month of doing this.

This entire idea was inspired by this video about hunter eyes:

It went really deep into the science, muscles and medical conditions related to having your eyebrows too high up and discussed how some people have such tense muscles around the forehead area that it results in too high eyebrows. This knowledge stuck with me and I got the eureka moment when I was using my massager a few days ago "What if I massage these muscles so they become more supple and relaxed over time".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, belisa14, PslGod123 and 9 others
So just massage with my fringers , got it

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sozz, NoGo and 2 others
So just massage with my fringers , got it
That could work but the massager is definitely more powerful and and has many more rotations per minute. You do need to do it really hard with your fingers and intensely and maybe 2 to 3 minutes then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Tr0ubLe
Where did u buy the massage thing

Where did u buy the massage thing
Just type in on amazon: Electric head massager and find the one from the post, many sellers sell it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and spdxer
before after pics?

Just type in on amazon: Electric head massager and find the one from the post, many sellers sell it.
that shits like 40 bucks :trepidation:

btw great method @OP this should def work since botox injections also work for lowering the eyebrows by relaxing them.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Icon

btw great method @OP this should def work since botox injections also work for lowering the eyebrows by relaxing them.
Sell fake AirPods bro buy em for 20$ and sell em for 80-120

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, RAMU KAKA, KING REIDYZ and 5 others

Didn't know this, thanks for the additional info! 40 bucks man, come on. Hunter eyes are priceless if you have the base I described.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
This is good development. We need to unite our individual brain cells to come up with more autistic methods because these probably give the best results LOL

Keep us updated, might join you on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, saiya_online, poopoohead and 1 other person
This is good development. We need to unite our individual brain cells to come up with more autistic methods because these probably give the best results LOL

Keep us updated, might join you on this
I will make an update after 2 weeks and 1 month. I am astonished at the progress, visible progress for me in just 3 days and I've tried ice hooding and all that crap for weeks without any visual progress.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Me and you probably have a really similar base.

Do you think using one of these scalp massage tools would work?

View attachment 2412529
No man, the shape is not good and the electric one has many more rotations and intensity per minute, I used it too much yesterday and got a bit of bruising on my forehead so I am going to be more careful now. But that is how intense those are. But some intensity is needed. If you do it manually with fingers or something else it may take much longer to see results.

before after pics?
Just started but seeing visible changes in 3 days already and tried ice hooding and all the other crap for weeks with nothing. But will make an update in 2 weeks and then another one in 4 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate

just 3 days of doing this. Just 3 fucking days and ppl already noticing.

The transformation is from 4 years of looksmaxxing though, but he is talking about my eyes in my latest video. Take advantage of this before too much competition. Good thing this post is not popular.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, KING REIDYZ and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

would it work for this base, i will try use voluifofiline aswell as when i am bloated my eyes get hooded

Only slept 5 hours today, so really sloppy guide but straight to the point.

This only applies if you have this type of base (for transparency sake, my base is even better than this, it just darn half a millimeter that I need for actual hunter eyes without slight angle frauding):
View attachment 2411747

Expected result:
View attachment 2411749

Coincidently I just finished my routine. Third day now, again I am just perplexed at the instant result it provides and it lasted the previous day (providing you got the base I described). A mini guide:

Exact electric massager I use (intended for head, and also while you are at it do your head as wel for better blood flow and hair quality):
3621899_1693604389318.png

You use one leg to massage the specific spots on your eyebrows:

Massage the following spots for one minute (you can use all 4 heads for the centre of the forehead):

You can massage for longer but it does get hurtful and you don't want to over do it, better for such habits to remain low effort for long term sustainability. I am really curious at how my eyes will look after a month of doing this.

This entire idea was inspired by this video about hunter eyes:

It went really deep into the science, muscles and medical conditions related to having your eyebrows too high up and discussed how some people have such tense muscles around the forehead area that it results in too high eyebrows. This knowledge stuck with me and I got the eureka moment when I was using my massager a few days ago "What if I massage these muscles so they become more supple and relaxed over time".

Could this in combination with malaris muscle hypertrophy, ems for straight lower lids ascend me even though I’m very recessed?? Need to do further research. While you’re at it boyo I encourage you to experiment with not only this but ems for malaris and maybe use it in a different position so you get more PCT. Search up ems on here and look at @RecessedPrettyboy ‘s guide and @antiantifa ‘s thread on to as well. Also tag when you do it or any upcoming threads.

Could this in combination with malaris muscle hypertrophy, ems for straight lower lids ascend me even though I’m very recessed?? Need to do further research. While you’re at it boyo I encourage you to experiment with not only this but ems for malaris and maybe use it in a different position so you get more PCT. Search up ems on here and look at @RecessedPrettyboy ‘s guide and @antiantifa ‘s thread on to as well. Also tag when you do it or any upcoming threads.
how do you hypertrophy the malaris muscle ?

are results permanent ?

Great thread. Saved.

Over if you didn't knew this. But you need a good base from the start so it depends...

It fixed my ptosis but meh

Over if you didn't knew this. But you need a good base from the start so it depends...

It fixed my ptosis but meh
Wym bro? Fr? How do you use it to fix ptosis?

Yo bro so how’s this all working out for you? Still good results? So you say out of all the methods you tried yet (ice hooding etc) this is the only one that gave actual results? I kind of believe in this because the other day after getting a face massage i noticed my eye area looked insane.

Hey icon does this still work?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
just bonesmash nasion glabella intersection lol put a massage gun and smash your supras in a downwards inward tilted manner (toward to the nasion-glabella crease) and pluck/dermaroll accordingly. I had the worsrt eye area a year ago, my dad legit has lanza tier eyes yet my eyes are one of my best features due to bonesmashing early growing lashes and growing brows in a blackpilled manner

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
just bonesmash nasion glabella intersection lol put a massage gun and smash your supras in a downwards inward tilted manner (toward to the nasion-glabella crease) and pluck/dermaroll accordingly. I had the worsrt eye area a year ago, my dad legit has lanza tier eyes yet my eyes are one of my best features due to bonesmashing early growing lashes and growing brows in a blackpilled manner
Do u have pics? What's ur routine in detail