Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Push: Pull: Legs:
1. Bench Press 1. Deadlifts 1. Squats
2. Overhead Press 2. Barbell Rows 2. Romanian Deadlifts
3. Lateral Raises 3. Pull Ups 3. Leg Press
4. Skull Crushers 4. Bicep Curls 4. Leg Curls

For anyone thinking about the small muscle's such as the upper chest, medial triceps head, and rear deltoid, these muscles are all hit by the exercises above. The Bench press still trains your upper chest even if it's not the highest activity, your medial triceps head get hit very hard in the Bench and OHP, and your rear deltoids get hit very hard in any rowing movement.

Personal anecdote: This is having been better than doing the regular 6 exercise PPL guide because it eliminates any junk volume (or junk sets) done to exercise's which are just complementary to your physique and that is for example the incline bench press, triceps rope pushdown etc. Instead of adding more junk volume/ junk sets to other exercises' which hit the same muscle you already hit earlier, you can increase the intensity ( more weight or reps), and increase or decrease the rest timer to fully recover, you can also add more sets, instead of doing 3 set's, the decrease in junk volume from complementary exercises removed means you can increase the sets to 5 sets per exercise above. Personally, I have felt less mentally and physically draining doing this method and can add a shit ton of intensity to my main lifts which is good because I use to do junk sets which did not do much. Another advantage is you don't need to stay any longer than 1 hour and 30mins in the gym.

Note: the exercise's chosen are the best bang for your buck in overall musculature development, they hit every muscle group with distributed activity amongst the muscle group (the bench press still hits the upper chest for non-gymcels)

Some black pill truths: Upper chest is genetics, it's contributed largely to how straight your clavicles are, your upper chest distribution is 80% genetics doing incline work can help improve it but having a shit upper chest and improving it will have negligible differences. Your deltoids are also very genetic, rear and lateral delt's depend on how far spread out your scapula's are from the ribcage.

Attachments

• 1719482958691.png
    1719482958691.png
    706 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa
my split looks similar to this
you dont need a complicated split

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Bonesbonesbonesbone
my split looks similar to this
you dont need a complicated split
Yup, the basic compounds with some isolation's that target small muscle's that aren't hit e.g lateral raises is all you need. Strength base is the key to a high ffmi base after a bulk transitoning into a cut.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and lestoa