Minimize pain, maximize pleasure

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
1. Step 1 : Minimize pain = comfortable but boring life

2. Step 2 : Seek pleasure = comfortable and fun life which makes it go faster

Get your shit sorted, fulfill your biological imperative and chase art, beauty, aesthetics without feeling guilty. Austerity is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Normies got it right this time

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
will read in 3 days thank you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and laaltin
There’s no higher purpose in life or there might be but we are not equipped to know it. We can’t even perceive the true nature of reality through our limited senses and abilities. There’s no point in stressing. Minimize pain, maximize fulfilment, die.

This post is for all the fellow autists out there. Normies are equally clueless about life but they still make the most out of it.

Boring is boring. How do you think people can easily engage in something like art if they link art to excessive, and this is my judgement, emotionality?

Boring is boring. How do you think people can easily engage in something like art if they link art to excessive, and this is my judgement, emotionality?
Well you can at least be at peace knowing:
There’s no higher purpose in life or there might be but we are not equipped to know it. We can’t even perceive the true nature of reality through our limited senses and abilities. There’s no point in stressing. Minimize pain, maximize fulfilment, die.

Also, this concludes my philosophy rabbit hole for this season

In fact, I disagree with this. But there is no point in discussing it

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
More info vomit:

Looking for higher purpose = trying to create legacy to escape immortality which is foolish. Just come to terms with cycle of life and death. Even if you manage to create some sort of legacy, you’re dead so your ego can’t be satisfied. It’s a futile exercise at the end, just try to find enjoyment in life while you are alive. If you can’t do that, at least minimize pain and suffering. Suicide is as meaningless as living, no point in roping.