minimum acceptable height but for real

D

Deleted member 30439

Iron
Depends. But height is cope if you are taller than a legit unfrauded 5’11” in US/UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danny phantom, ReinerGeist1, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
5'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarDuplox, tombradylover, Joe Rogancel and 8 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 30843, Krakowski and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ReinerGeist1, 5.5psl and 2 others
6'4 in english speaking countries 5'10 in non-english speaking countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Joe Rogancel, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5 others
If you are TRUE 5'10+ height does not matter realistically as a TRUE 6 1/2 you taller than basically all girls at 5'10 and nobody will reject you for that

• +1
Reactions: mehman
5"7 with good social skills ur fine

5"6 it starts to get rough

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, KingCartierrr23, falcon1 and 5 others
5'8 but with very good body

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
5'10
178cm

• +1
Reactions: mehman, CyberPsychodelic, 5.5psl and 1 other person
170cm

• +1
Reactions: StarDuplox
5'6

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
5'10 barefoot evening height.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Mewton
For real? Let's dive into it:

The heights of the top most attractive men in the world as seen by society now or in the recent past (taken from CelebHeights to account for frauding):

Justin Bieber: 5'7
Zac Efron: 5'8
Tom Cruise: 5'8
Ian Somerhalder: 5'9
Kurt Russell: 5'9
Jared Leto: 5'9
Harry Styles: 5'10
Brad Pitt: 5'11
George Clooney: 5'11
Leonardo DiCaprio: 5'11
Jake Gyllenhaal: 5'11
Jamie Dornan: 5'10
Kim Taehyung: 5'11
Ryan Gosling: 6'0
Sean O’Pry: 6'0
Henry Cavill: 6'0.5
Robert Pattinson: 6'0
Every James Bond actor except for Craig: 6'1-6'2
Ryan Reynolds: 6'2
Jon Kortajarena: 6'2
David Gandy: 6'2
Chris Hemsworth: 6'3

The shortest ones are Bieber at 5'7 and Cruise and Efron at 5'8. Bieber is seen as short by a lot of people but he was (is?) a sex symbol (though I imagine a lot of his teenage fangirls would have a Taylor Lautner "omg he's actually so short" moment if they met him and took a photo with him or something). I rarely hear Efron's height discussed. No one finds 5'8 Cruise as a badass action star ridiculous, plenty of women find him attractive and you rarely see his height discussed on YT movie clips with him, but him being short is something normies are aware of. People generally don't think of 5'9 Ian Somerhalder as short. 5'9 Kurt Russell was seen as attractive and masculine in his prime. 5'9 Jared Leto is generally seen as attractive, often thirsted over and his height isn't discussed. No one thinks of 5'10 Harry Styles as short and he cucked 6'0-tall Jason Sudeikis.

However, Daniel Craig is 5'10 and there was some controversy over his casting due to being seen as not being tall enough to play Bond, but he looks strong and respectable in the movies and discussions about his height have mostly faded from mainstream discourse; dislike about him from Bond fans now mostly focuses on him being too grim, serious and boring as Bond, or not having a handsome enough face. Similarly, some female 50 Shades of Grey fans didn't like 5'10's Dornan's casting as Christian Grey but it seemed to focus more on his pretty boy face and lack of dark triad vibes rather than height. Brad Pitt and George Clooney are 5'11 and were almost universally adored and lusted over by women, Brad Pitt's name was literally synonymous with "handsome" in the 2000s and early 2010s, no further comment needed.

So 5'7-5'9 seems to be a blurry grey area highly influenceable by status, face and other physical factors that make you look strong/masculine. You can make them work if you max out your other areas, and they're close enough to a decent height that they can meaningfully benefit from lifts/elevator shoes. So 5'7 and below is manlet-tier, 5'8-5'9 is a grey area are where you'll generally be respected IF you have a very good face, body and maybe status, 5'10 the beginning of where no one will think of you as "short" but not "tall" either, and 5'11 the point where if you're handsome enough no woman will even consider your height. Overall the pessimist in me says 5'11, the optimist 5'9.

We could also include average female height into the analysis and how much taller than it you have to be in order to not get mogged by the majority/significant amount of women, but I can't be fucked right now, I just focused on social status.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Veym, tombradylover and 10 others
For real? Let's dive into it:

The heights of the top most attractive men in the world as seen by society now or in the recent past (taken from CelebHeights to account for frauding):

Justin Bieber: 5'7
Zac Efron: 5'8
Tom Cruise: 5'8
Ian Somerhalder: 5'9
Kurt Russell: 5'9
Jared Leto: 5'9
Harry Styles: 5'10
Brad Pitt: 5'11
George Clooney: 5'11
Leonardo DiCaprio: 5'11
Jake Gyllenhaal: 5'11
Jamie Dornan: 5'10
Kim Taehyung: 5'11
Ryan Gosling: 6'0
Sean O’Pry: 6'0
Henry Cavill: 6'0.5
Robert Pattinson: 6'0
Every James Bond actor except for Craig: 6'1-6'2
Ryan Reynolds: 6'2
Jon Kortajarena: 6'2
David Gandy: 6'2
Chris Hemsworth: 6'3

The shortest ones are Bieber at 5'7 and Cruise and Efron at 5'8. Bieber is seen as short by a lot of people but he was (is?) a sex symbol (though I imagine a lot of his teenage fangirls would have a Taylor Lautner "omg he's actually so short" moment if they met him and took a photo with him or something). I rarely hear Efron's height discussed. No one finds 5'8 Cruise as a badass action star ridiculous, plenty of women find him attractive and you rarely see his height discussed on YT movie clips with him, but him being short is something normies are aware of. People generally don't think of 5'9 Ian Somerhalder as short. 5'9 Kurt Russell was seen as attractive and masculine in his prime. 5'9 Jared Leto is generally seen as attractive, often thirsted over and his height isn't discussed. No one thinks of 5'10 Harry Styles as short and he cucked 6'0-tall Jason Sudeikis.

However, Daniel Craig is 5'10 and there was some controversy over his casting due to being seen as not being tall enough to play Bond, but he looks strong and respectable in the movies and discussions about his height have mostly faded from mainstream discourse; dislike about him from Bond fans now mostly focuses on him being too grim, serious and boring as Bond, or not having a handsome enough face. Similarly, some female 50 Shades of Grey fans didn't like 5'10's Dornan's casting as Christian Grey but it seemed to focus more on his pretty boy face and lack of dark triad vibes rather than height. Brad Pitt and George Clooney are 5'11 and were almost universally adored and lusted over by women, Brad Pitt's name was literally synonymous with "handsome" in the 2000s and early 2010s, no further comment needed.

So 5'7-5'9 seems to be a blurry grey area highly influenceable by status, face and other physical factors that make you look strong/masculine. You can make them work if you max out your other areas, and they're close enough to a decent height that they can meaningfully benefit from lifts/elevator shoes. So 5'7 and below is manlet-tier, 5'8-5'9 is a grey area are where you'll generally be respected IF you have a very good face, body and maybe status, 5'10 the beginning of where no one will think of you as "short" but not "tall" either, and 5'11 the point where if you're handsome enough no woman will even consider your height. Overall the pessimist in me says 5'11, the optimist 5'9.

We could also include average female height into the analysis and how much taller than it you have to be in order to not get mogged by the majority/significant amount of women, but I can't be fucked right now, I just focused on social status.
5'9 seems enough but i may be biased cuz im 5'9

if you can max out everything else and don't have bottom-tier genetics (which are as rare as gigachad genetics), sure.

If you are TRUE 5'10+ height does not matter realistically as a TRUE 6 1/2 you taller than basically all girls at 5'10 and nobody will reject you for that

Foids don’t care if you’re taller than them, they care if you are taller than other men at the same looks level. If the average male height was 7 feet they’d still want 7’6” minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 24712
if you can max out everything else and don't have bottom-tier genetics (which are as rare as gigachad genetics), sure.
ill get a buzz cut and be unstoppable

Foids don’t care if you’re taller than them, they care if you are taller than other men at the same looks level. If the average male height was 7 feet they’d still want 7’6” minimum.
I'll be going to the Netherlands soon where their 6'0 is 6'3, and to be truly noticeably tall a guy needs to be 6'5, which is Michael Jordan's height. Personally I don't think that's an attractive height and is freak/lanklet-tier for most men, regardless of a high average male height, but I'll pay attention to the couples around me and we'll see who's right.

Last edited:
6'0 absolute bare minimum if you want a chance with something above mtb

Height is brutal a guy from my class legit has a top tier mogger face but is a 5'7 manlet and all the chicks made fun of him and pretended to like him and the poor manlet fell for all of it and will always think that his height is enough:lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and DildoFaggins
if ur under 5’10 just femboymaxx lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Doesnt seem enough to me for the same reason but how can anyone say 5'9 is average? Its below average even here in curryland

Doesnt seem enough to me for the same reason but how can anyone say 5'9 is average? Its below average even here in curryland
haha maybe 5'5 and that being generous

Personally i would say 6'3 is where life begins and 6 foot is where nobody will say you are short. The best thing is to work on frame maxxing. All the bodybuilders who build great physiques are between 5'8-6. You got it

Personally i would say 6'3 is where life begins and 6 foot is where nobody will say you are short. The best thing is to work on frame maxxing. All the bodybuilders who build great physiques are between 5'8-6. You got it
6'2 is seen as impressively tall by 90% of people, and modeling agencies look for an average of 6'1 in male models

Last edited:
Depends. But height is cope if you are taller than a legit unfrauded 5’11” in US/UK
Copium. There are definitely still additional benefits to being 6'2 rather than 5'11. Of course, height cannot be the reason you're incel if you're at least 511. So in that respect, I'd agree.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Copium. There are definitely still additional benefits to being 6'2 rather than 5'11. Of course, height cannot be the reason you're incel if you're at least 511. So in that respect, I'd agree.
Average white zoomer height in the NL ? Unless you live in a shithole.

6‘2 minimum

• +1
Reactions: mehman and SurgeryEnjoyer