Minimum PSL to Get Laid

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
What do you think? 4PSL? 5PSL?

anyone can get laid with luck and good timing

but on average i'd say 4psl and good height or social circle for minimum amount of lays, you need average looks at least and be NT.

• +1
Reactions: OverCoper, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 8 others
anyone can get laid with luck and good timing

but on average i'd say 4psl and good height or social circle for minimum amount of lays, you need average looks at least and be NT.
Is NT legit? I'm 4 PSL and 190cm and women are nice to me however nothing really happens. I'm shy asf so you think if I was NT I would get more lays?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexanderTheGreat, angloidcel and 1 other person
Is NT legit? I'm 4 PSL and 190cm and women are nice to me however nothing really happens. I'm shy asf so you think if I was NT I would get more lays?
u need game if ur ugly
game + ugly = pussy
ugly+nogame= u get nothing nigga

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, angloidcel, faggotchadlite and 2 others
yes if you're 6'3 and average looks you should be slaying lots of girls, i think you don't know how to initiate.

you need to become low inhib badboy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bonez and Ken
yes if you're 6'3 and average looks you should be slaying lots of girls, i think you don't know how to initiate.

How to initiate? I quake like a little bitch when I talk to moderately attractive girls. Ugly girls no problem though.

4psl and 6'2+ and jacked = lays in a college frat

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and |Daddy_Zygos|
depends who you want to get laid

4.5 PSL + Low inhib that's all you need

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, faggotchadlite and Deleted member 18931
4.5 PSL + Low inhib that's all you need
How to become low inhib? even if a girl acts flirty with me I am extremely shy and just nervously laugh without actually doing anything because I think she's just being nice and doesn't actually want anything.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Bonez
How to become low inhib? even if a girl acts flirty with me I am extremely shy and just nervously laugh without actually doing anything because I think she's just being nice and doesn't actually want anything.
i was like you , you are scared of getting bullied or rejection , listen it comes with practice and time , talk to many hot chicks as much as you can and with time you'll notice the fear is decreasing

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 18931

It really is about just shooting your shot. You’ll never land a bitch you didn’t bother talking to.

Once you stop fearing rejection, it becomes a lot less common

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TrestIsBest and ifyouwannabemylover
4PSL if you're a normal person
1PSL if you're statusmaxxed/wealthmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and bogii
5 psl in "le real world" and in college, 4 psl in high school, 3.5 psl if you want to have sex maybe once then get used as a betabuxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, galego123 and TrestIsBest
Smoke weed and slay

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
8 psl

• +1
Reactions: Kami
PSL is a stupid system. Anyone above 3.5-4/10 can get laid if willing to drop his standards to the floor with drunk desperate landwhales etc.

The question you should be asking is what's the minimum level at which you can get women you will be attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and os_cria
4 psl you will get often but not alot
5 psl you can easily get it
6+ pussy come to you

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I have 5.5 PSL height (188cm), 4 PSL body (visible abs but not big or very lean), 3 PSL face and I don't get pussy. There's a data point for you.

• +1
Reactions: ray
I have 5.5 PSL height (188cm), 4 PSL body (visible abs but not big or very lean), 3 PSL face and I don't get pussy. There's a data point for you.
you mog my face? look on my post history to see it

you mog my face? look on my post history to see it

Neither of us mogs but you have better bone structure than I do. I will need implants and a bimax, you just need to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
4.5 is the minimum to get laid pretty much easily

3 psl face is unsavable by anything, only money and status

0 psl and money

3 psl face is unsavable by anything, only money and status

Money will buy the surgery to get me to PSL 4+ hopefully. Fuck betabuxing foids.

I can get 6 PSL height with 1 inch lift I always wear and according to FFMI percentiles my body is 4.5 PSL 5 PSL and I know I can easily reach 6 PSL on that too if I tren hard and my frame is not too bad to end up looking like the Virgin Gymgoer.

Money will buy the surgery to get me to PSL 4+ hopefully. Fuck betabuxing foids.

I can get 6 PSL height with 1 inch lift I always wear and according to FFMI percentiles my body is 4.5 PSL 5 PSL and I know I can easily reach 6 PSL on that too if I tren hard and my frame is not too bad to end up looking like the Virgin Gymgoer.
if you get at least 4 PSL, you should do fine.
If you get HTN you'd do pretty well for yoursrlf.

Average is minimum requirement.

Blackpill only strictly applies to legit ugly people.

What does it mean to be a low inhib badboy... if I think a girl is into me, should I just randomly start touching her, moving her hair, asking for sex?

Context: I can cold approach and start conversations with foids... and sometimes they do start convos with me too although I am not very good looking myself , and only 5ft8.

sub 4 PSL it never began bro'

4 PSL you need NT + try hard to get LTB. MTB if lucky and lifestyle + you need to compete against every beta orbiter good luck

4.75 PSL LTB throwing at you , MTB easy if non creepy, HTB hard to get without NT + status, Stacylite you need very good lifestyle

5 PSL same but MTB are easy and you can reach stacylite if average lifestyle + stacy if statusmaxxed

5.5 PSL Chad IRL you can have LTB MTB HTB with no game, stacylite is easy and you will only struggle with true Stacies.

5 PSL 95th percentile high tier HTN is the best bang for your bucks , you can reasonably reach this level if good 4.25 PSL base+ tall + bonesmash+ surgeries. but slay life starts at 4.75 PSL which is 90th percentile IRL.

5.25 PSL low tier chadlite is 98th percentile very good looking IRL you're Chad IRL .

5.5 PSL is 99th percentile true Chad IRL in my opinion.

6 PSL is 1 out of 1000 I never see one in my life , so rare that most Beckies are not smashed by him but rather by the more common Chadlites ( IRL slayers) . 6 PSL Chad is just a meme and statiscaly irrelevant, he is not the one your oneitis crush for. She's getting banged by your local HTN and low Chadlites.