Lurker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Shrek2OnDvD, Ryan and 6 others
:blackpill::blackpill: Just don't loook Ethnic @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep, .👽. and 5 others
Wtf he looks whiter than me, and I'm actually white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, CristianT, Looks234 and 11 others
@Ryan He looks Med. Where is his phone found in Pakistan.

I bet a million dollars his ancestors where part of Alexander the greats army who got left to rott in curry land and ended up slaying currywhores.
No way he even has 10% curry DNA

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Warlow, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Just be curry destroyed me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
hes mallu passing lmao
jfl if you dont think he can pass as someone from the city of Texas in Kerala

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Chadeep
Look at all his other posts. He has trash tier eye area, but can still cherry pics some really good looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, AcneScars and volcelfatcel
:blackpill::blackpill: Just don't loook Ethnic @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot
indeed

Look as racially ambiguous as you can to succeed as pajeet, thank god I'm mallu morrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 14274 and 3 others
is pakistan curry or sand nigger i dont even know tbh but this guy looks arab

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
is pakistan curry or sand nigger i dont even know tbh but this guy looks arab
Mostly curry. Some people look more Iranid/Afghan in the westernmost parts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude and volcelfatcel
South Texas Mogger pilled again.
@volcelfatcel @AcneScars
Lol keep barking pussy no bite. All other Indians are ugly. Malayalis/Mallus🌴🐘⚔ mog. Punjabis come close. keep whining on a forum on the internet loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Ryan, Chadeep and 1 other person
Lol keep barking pussy no bite. All other Indians are ugly. Malayalis/Mallus🌴🐘⚔ mog. Punjabis come close. keep whining on a forum on the internet loser
Chadpreet. You mog me

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
This guy doesn't even look at all ethnic, not one bit.

There's curries who pass as other shit, me being one, along with others on this forum, but if you tell someone you are curry they totally get it, even Roshan or Shahid Afridi falls into this category, but this guy defo does not

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member
he is half pakistani half russian

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I bet a million dollars his ancestors where part of Alexander the greats army who got left to rott in curry land and ended up slaying currywhores.
No way he even has 10% curry DNA
he is half iranic half slavic, he has 0% indic dna in him

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Mostly curry. Some people look more Iranid/Afghan in the westernmost parts
not really true. in eastern pakistan theres also a lot of iranic people and even also in southeastern pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
not really true. in eastern pakistan theres also a lot of iranic people and even also in southeastern pakistan.
So he’s sand nigger instead of curry in the best case scenario? Wow that changed so much.

Eye area is cope :feelsokman:
Cope, eye area is the most important trait. Slavs and curries have shit tier usually.

So he’s sand nigger instead of curry in the best case scenario? Wow that changed so much.

Cope, eye area is the most important trait. Slavs and curries have shit tier usually.
Jfl and he became a model as a teenager with that eye area, lower third > eye area. Keep coping jfl :feelsokman::feelswhy:

are iranic people really sandniggers?

are iranic people really sandniggers?
Middle Eastern + North African = Sand Nigger. Idk why you think Iranic people would be any different.

Middle Eastern + North African = Sand Nigger. Idk why you think Iranic people would be any different.
because there are millions of iranic people who are native to south asia, thats why. if youre talking about iranians then sure they are sand people but not the ones living in afghanistan and pakistan. afghanistan is not part of the middle east. it ends with iran.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
He his half white.

Once again you can't go wrong with being half white

because there are millions of iranic people who are native to south asia, thats why. if youre talking about iranians then sure they are sand people but not the ones living in afghanistan and pakistan. afghanistan is not part of the middle east. it ends with iran.
Fair enough. Hard to say, I guess it’s like asking if Turks and Uighars are sand niggers, white, or rice. Always weird grey areas. But I think with Iranic people, we can say South Asia Middle East (sema), which is short for semaglutide, which is an FDA approved fat loss drug.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fair enough. Hard to say, I guess it’s like asking if Turks and Uighars are sand niggers, white, or rice. Always weird grey areas. But I think with Iranic people, we can say South Asia Middle East (sema), which is short for semaglutide, which is an FDA approved fat loss drug.
uyghurs are basically rice-sand mix, turks are white-sand mix. jfl at sema.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus