GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Minimum to get bitches in HS?

Ltn if ur nt chadlite if ur autistic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21808 and 1 other person
LTN + NT is fine to get a GF in highschool, MTN + NT if you wnat her to be hotg.

In college it steps up steps up to HTN + NT or chadlite if autisitc if you want to slay (most girls in college focus more on casual sex with chads than ltring a normie)

Afdter college girls are extremeley jaded and bitter and start to raise their standards for casual sex astronomically high, chadlite + for any success with decent girls at this point- however you can at this point begin to bargain their standards down with money if you want to betabux them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and GuyFromSingapore
w
LTN + NT is fine to get a GF in highschool, MTN + NT if you wnat her to be hotg.

In college it steps up steps up to HTN + NT or chadlite if autisitc if you want to slay (most girls in college focus more on casual sex with chads than ltring a normie)

Afdter college girls are extremeley jaded and bitter and start to raise their standards for casual sex astronomically high, chadlite + for any success with decent girls at this point- however you can at this point begin to bargain their standards down with money if you want to betabux them.
what about incel + millionaire family/160 IQ or truecel + millionaire family/ 160 IQ
what should they do tbh?
should they just rot in basement
obviously they can't get GFs in HS or college so should they jsut wait for betbauxx?

w

what about incel + millionaire family/160 IQ or truecel + millionaire family/ 160 IQ
what should they do tbh?
obviously they can't get GFs in HS or college so should they jsut wait for betbauxx?
IQ is meaningless

and nah I dont think millionaire level wealth is enough to save a Truecel, he would need 100 million + to get a cute girl.

Incel tier probs only needs like 10 million to geta cute gf

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
IQ is meaningless

and nah I dont think millionaire level wealth is enough to save a Truecel, he would need 100 million + to get a cute girl.

Incel tier probs only needs like 10 million to geta cute gf
I mean femcel tier (not picky)

w

what should they do tbh?

160IQ is extremely rare. What's your Mensa IQ score?

i had "gf" for about a week in HS as truecel, she was about 60 lbs heavier than me didnt fuck me but made out and fingered her pussy your mileage may vary

130 IQ + medical parents still truecel face

Really? Mensa test? My Mensa Norway test score is only 120+ :feelswhy: But I have the intelligence to study University level Physics textbooks. Planning to get a degree Double Major in Maths and Physics. I should be studying right now instead of browsing this forum.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Really? Mensa test? My Mensa Norway test score is only 120+ :feelswhy: But I have the intelligence to study University level Physics textbooks. Planning to get a degree Double Major in Maths and Physics. I should be studying right now instead of browsing this forum.
yes

Then I would wait to get a gf in University. Lots of nerdy girls are femcels and virgins, you can ltr them and have smart children who contribute to society.

Then I would wait to get a gf in University. Lots of nerdy girls are femcels and virgins, you can ltr them and have smart children who contribute to society.
what about post university

uni is harder to date

Are you that chinese boy who got banned? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
NT is cope retards

HTN minimum unironically

How THE FUCK is a girl supposed to not be disgusted by the fact of your subhuman gene infested saliva is entering her mouth when kissing her or not be disgusted by the fact your dick you piss with is in her mouth if you are UGLY / BELOW THE AVERAGE / YOUR GENES WOULD DOOM HER OFFSPRING TO A NIGHTMARE MODE LIFE

Logically and mathematically it makes most sense for girls to obviously not be attracted to LTNs no matter what age. Secondly, not mid tier normies, especially in highschool because of all the risks and effort it takes to have an actual sexual relationship in highschool and the fact that most people are mid tier normies so it isn't special

So obviously high tier normies

Stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Growth Plate and Bvnny.
NT is cope retards

HTN minimum unironically

How THE FUCK is a girl supposed to not be disgusted by the fact of your subhuman gene infested saliva is entering her mouth when kissing her or not be disgusted by the fact your dick you piss with is in her mouth if you are UGLY / BELOW THE AVERAGE / YOUR GENES WOULD DOOM HER OFFSPRING TO A NIGHTMARE MODE LIFE

Logically and mathematically it makes most sense for girls to obviously not be attracted to LTNs no matter what age. Secondly, not mid tier normies, especially in highschool because of all the risks and effort it takes to have an actual sexual relationship in highschool and the fact that most people are mid tier normies so it isn't special

So obviously high tier normies

Stop the cope
what about post college