Minodoxil on brows

armemann

armemann

Iron
Does anyone have experience with using minodoxil on the eyebrows to darken the colour and thicken the hair? I have very blonde eyebrows so they dont stand out as much as they should be…
Any advice?

My approach would be to get 2% minodoxil and use it 1-2x a day using a small amount like a single drop for each eyebrow.

I would want to stay away from oral minodoxil for now

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
1so minOXIDIL will work on your eyebrows unless you're a non-responder to it. Minox works everywhere where you have hair follicles. And there's countless people who use it successfully.

2in order to darken brows i wouldnt bother with minoxidil the effect will probably be barely noticeable

3unless you're a woman which you're not supposed to be on this board why would you bother with 2%, even women use 5% nowadays

4yea, no need for oral if you do well with topical. try and see

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Azrod and armemann
wow thank you for the nice and informative response! ill try that👍

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and GreekGenes
  • +1
Reactions: armemann and DarkAscender
1so minOXIDIL will work on your eyebrows unless you're a non-responder to it. Minox works everywhere where you have hair follicles. And there's countless people who use it successfully.

2in order to darken brows i wouldnt bother with minoxidil the effect will probably be barely noticeable

3unless you're a woman which you're not supposed to be on this board why would you bother with 2%, even women use 5% nowadays

u forgot to mention that minoxidil isnt terminal and as soon as u stop using it, the eyebrow hair will fall out

• +1
u forgot to mention that minoxidil isnt terminal and as soon as u stop using it, the eyebrow hair will fall out
Not necessarily when it comes to body hair like beard and eyebrows as opposed to scalp hair. (which are very different from one another)

There has been no studies performed on this, but there's massive anecdotal evidence that once body hair becomes terminal hair it survives even without minoxidil. The key here is to use minoxidil for as long as it takes "weak" hair to go terminal.

But yes, if we're talking scalp hair, as soon as you stop minoxidil its benefits disappear and a few months later you'll see all that hair you "gained" fall out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: armemann and DarkAscender
Thing is though, you won't have to apply it as much when you've used it for a while. Some hairs should be going terminal and you won't lose as much. But why would you stop anyways

Thing is though, you won't have to apply it as much when you've used it for a while. Some hairs should be going terminal and you won't lose as much. But why would you stop anyways
bad for collagen, also effects heart rate etc

• +1
bad for collagen, also effects heart rate etc
Even in very small doses? For the eyebrows you won't even use much. I only experienced side effects when I was applying in a high dose (kinda dumb lol :forcedsmile:). Smaller doses shouldn't give too many bad side effects.

Even in very small doses? For the eyebrows you won't even use much. I only experienced side effects when I was applying in a high dose (kinda dumb lol :forcedsmile:). Smaller doses shouldn't give too many bad side effects.
What sideeffects were you experiencing?

What sideeffects were you experiencing?
Mostly swelling in my face, but I'm on minox again and I don't expect the same side effects on small doses

• +1
Reactions: armemann

What about 10%

Does anyone have experience with using minodoxil on the eyebrows to darken the colour and thicken the hair? I have very blonde eyebrows so they dont stand out as much as they should be…
Any advice?

My approach would be to get 2% minodoxil and use it 1-2x a day using a small amount like a single drop for each eyebrow.

I would want to stay away from oral minodoxil for now
its very effective. hop on assap boyo

there is literally no scientific evidence that minoxidil affects collagen in humans.

Also, minoxidil can affect heart rate in some people. But serious cardiac issues are rare even with oral minoxidil which is absorbed at a 100x higher rate into the bloodstream compared to topical minoxidil.