Minox and Derma roller = New hairline?

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
This might be the most retarded, most stupid theory but fuck it. I might test too.

Would it be possible to use a derma roller and Minox to "Spawn in", a new hairline?
Theoretically yes but it's a little hard to imagine so... sometime should try this :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 27635 and Whitepill_Saint
maybe, there was this this one dude that was in a moreplatesmoredates vid that did this to death, idk what his results were though

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
maybe, there was this this one dude that was in a moreplatesmoredates vid that did this to death, idk what his results were though
If you find the results send fr

• JFL
If you find the results send fr
nvm it was just an experiment he did on himself, though you should check out his hair loss vids, pretty good info, he was into PUA before focusing on pre workouts and roids

• JFL
nvm it was just an experiment he did on himself, though you should check out his hair loss vids, pretty good info, he was into PUA before focusing on pre workouts and roids
Bet, Thanks bro :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bluemcdonalds
This might be the most retarded, most stupid theory but fuck it. I might test too.

Would it be possible to use a derma roller and Minox to "Spawn in", a new hairline
Theoretically yes but it's a little hard to imagine so... sometime should try this :feelshah:
yo did u find something my problem is my hair is good i dont bald but during puberty my skull growed so hard that i have bad hairline

• +1
Reactions: zura
won't work because it doesn't cause new hair follicles to grow, it just wakes inactive ones up, and increases the density of existing follicles.

if you never had hair on an area then you won't grow hair on it.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and zura
your theory just made 10k surgeons in istanbul lose their jobs

• JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw

Would it be possible to use a derma roller and Minox to "Spawn in", a new hairline?
No you can't spawn in a "new hairline" you can only thicken up the existing miniaturized hairs that exist or recently existed. That means if you've never had hair in that place you'll never grow hair in that place.

• +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho and bradpittshairline
yo did u find something my problem is my hair is good i dont bald but during puberty my skull growed so hard that i have bad hairline
Watch moreplatesmoredates video!

This shit better work or it’s over for me

This shit better work or it’s over for me
My shit got pushed back the slightest bit when I was a little kid now my thirds are fucked

U cannot grow a new hairline. Only restore an old one, that too only in rare cases. if you've caught ur hairloss early then just get on fin + min + dermarolling. If you're in early 20s you'll most likely get it back to orginal

My shit got pushed back the slightest bit when I was a little kid now my thirds are fucked
My entire hairline is pushed 2-3 inches on the sides and 1 inch in the middle ong the minox better come in clutch