Minox + Castor Oil

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
Planning to hop on both Minox and Castor oil (and Fin later on). Has any of you tried this particular stack and gotten good results?

Just do it bruh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TrestIsBest
For eyebrows or hairline?
As for eyebrows minox has definitely made mine thicker and denser with new hair follicles growing in

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest and 2 others
As for eyebrows minox has definitely made mine thicker and denser with new hair follicles growing in
Any negative side effects from it? And do you know if the new hair stays after stopping minox?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Any negative side effects from it? And do you know if the new hair stays after stopping minox?
No not any side effects so far except that the skin where you apply it gets dry. I've even had some follicles growing in the middle of nowhere besides the lateral side of the eyebrow where it didn't grew before
I've read that the gains go away if you stop the treatment however if you have used it for a long time 1-2+ years they could become terminal and stay permanently after stopping the use. There are pictures online of people documentating their results and as you can see after they stop their treatment their eyebrows becomes thinner again
Found an example

Hairline mostly, but can always use more eyebrow hairs :love:

• +1
Btw, I plan to use both of these orally. Topical administration is annoying as fuck. I have used oral Min before and didn't notice any sides

i got dark circles from minox

but its probably because i dont change my pillow case often and always apply it at night

also i spray it on my forehead for hairline, i take care of it now by washing my forehead after applying

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Will it work if I want a Zayn Malik hairline?

What happened to the middle of your eyebrow in this pic
Image 13

• JFL
dont try to looksmax, because looks dont matter
i already debunked looks theory numerous times
you can look it up in offtopic section

No not any side effects so far except that the skin where you apply it gets dry. I've even had some follicles growing in the middle of nowhere besides the lateral side of the eyebrow where it didn't grew before
I've read that the gains go away if you stop the treatment however if you have used it for a long time 1-2+ years they could become terminal and stay permanently after stopping the use. There are pictures online of people documentating their results and as you can see after they stop their treatment their eyebrows becomes thinner again
Found an example
View attachment 1545582
those guys seemed like bad responders in the first place and had minimal gains

works best with microneedling too mine blew up after microneedling 3 times a week as well as minox

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and StrangerDanger
how long did it take u before u saw results

Minoxidil is a dead concept. Latisse is debunked.

Raw milk, He Shou Wu and Castor Oil is all you need for hair and eyebrows