Minox/dutasteride is the key…

latincell95

latincell95

Skincaremaxxing/oofydoofymaxxing atm
To preventing hair loss. I was shampooing my hair today, and now I don’t see the clumps of hair that used to fall off from my hair. I would see maybe 10-20 hairs on my loofah from like the shampoo. Minox is expensive af NGL though, I guess that’s the price we pay for our subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and IAMNOTANINCEL
To preventing hair loss. I was shampooing my hair today, and now I don’t see the clumps of hair that used to fall off from my hair. I would see maybe 10-20 hairs on my loofah from like the shampoo. Minox is expensive af NGL though, I guess that’s the price we pay for our subhumanity.
Ru is the key

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
any side effects?
hair system mogs tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and latincell95
any side effects?
hair system mogs tbh
Besides the taste of minox (taste like shit if you drink it straight from the dropper, I do this for best results), no really significant side effects.

any side effects?
hair system mogs tbh
The thing about hair systems is that I’m afraid that shit will unglue from my scalp and fall to the ground. I rather just do FUE once I have the money.

latincell95

• Woah
just get finasteride, i dont think you don’t need something as potent as dutasteride

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and latincell95
just get finasteride, i dont think you don’t need something as potent as dutasteride
Dut>fin, plus I’ll need higher dosages of fin to maintain NW2 until I get a transplant.

• Hmm...
i’m on fin, should i get dut too?
If fin is working for you with minimal side effects, I say stick with it, but you really don’t wanna take both at the same time, you def won’t be able to have an erection ever again JFl

The thing about hair systems is that I’m afraid that shit will unglue from my scalp and fall to the ground. I rather just do FUE once I have the money.
U will need fin or minoxidil even after fue bhai

• +1
Besides the taste of minox (taste like shit if you drink it straight from the dropper, I do this for best results), no really significant side effects.
you drink topical minox?

• +1