Minox eyelashes?

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
I talked to a guy on here about this last week? Anyone have any evidence to support this? Said he put minox on his eye lids for his lashes and it worked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You won’t see the results

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, bddenjoyer, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
bad idea tbh. if it gets in your eyes it's over. there r other medications (i think one is called letisse?) that have been fda approved for eyelash growth.

my derm perscribed me this for regular hair loss, haven't touched it yet because minox is enough. if you go to you derm and ask for this i doubt they'd say no...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
No, to make eyelashes grow, you want to use Latanoprost eye drops.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21393
I talked to a guy on here about this last week? Anyone have any evidence to support this? Said he put minox on his eye lids for his lashes and it worked.
bad idea tbh. if it gets in your eyes it's over. there r other medications (i think one is called letisse?) that have been fda approved for eyelash growth.

my derm perscribed me this for regular hair loss, haven't touched it yet because minox is enough. if you go to you derm and ask for this i doubt they'd say no...
I got minox in my eyes because I had for some unknown reason, trusted a total fucking retard to "help me apply it" and I haven't noticed any problems from that alone. I should not be taken as a norm for any of this though, don't get that shit in your eyes.
Putting minoxidil on your eyebrows will from my experience make your eyelashes longer.
Evidence of before and after. Ignore my eyes being the focus of these pictures.
Before anything

After one month of using minoxidil and like two weeks of putting it in my eyebrows. I have really veined eyelids which might have something to do with it getting into my blood on top of the microneedling, but mostly topical application on my eyebrows.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, zharupodrugu, Deprived and 2 others
minox on brows will grow eyelashes bro it wokrks by incrasing dilation so it should make lashes grow as well. r/minox is full of people complaning about eyelash growth from minox. It works. they didnt even apply on brows but chin.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21393
I am surprised by the amount of support Latisse gets on these threads though I have to say... Doesn't it make your eyes darker? or is that something else for glaucoma?

Low dose oral min 0.25mg - 2.5mg a day also grows eyebrows and eyelashes effectively, but it's more convenient than applying it topically and getting it in your eye. Like 30% of ppl get hypertrichosis while on oral min. It's probably not worth the heart related risks though if you practise a lot of sports. Even at low doses I get heart palpitations when doing strenuous exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
I got minox in my eyes because I had for some unknown reason, trusted a total fucking retard to "help me apply it" and I haven't noticed any problems from that alone. I should not be taken as a norm for any of this though, don't get that shit in your eyes.
Putting minoxidil on your eyebrows will from my experience make your eyelashes longer.
Evidence of before and after. Ignore my eyes being the focus of these pictures.
Before anything
View attachment 1842305
After one month of using minoxidil and like two weeks of putting it in my eyebrows. I have really veined eyelids which might have something to do with it getting into my blood on top of the microneedling, but mostly topical application on my eyebrows.
View attachment 1842304
eyebrowes progress?

eyebrowes progress?
I already had really good eyebrows but everything under that looks like shit so I was easy on the progress after I noticed the eyelashes, I am starting to notice that they're turning from _ lines to goddamn triangles though....