Minox on eyebrows

Feltijon

Feltijon

latebloomcell
Do you think I could have dark eyebrows purely just by applying minox or them? Or do I have to dye them like a fag cause rn it looks bad
IMG 20240610 215702

• So Sad
Reactions: bndar.337 and shizuku11111
Also can you use minox on eyelashes or is it too risky

yeah dye them

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, yayatourer and RealSurgerymax
Have you tried using castor oil?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Feltijon
Yeah, you gotta dye them and dye ur eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Madridista
Nope, isn't minox just better alternative? Or can I use both of them
I've never used Minoxidil. From what I've read, Minoxidil is more powerful, so I'd stick to it. However, if Minoxidil doesn't work for you, maybe castor oil will. I apply it on my eyelashes and eyebrows before going to sleep. Yes, I go to sleep with it on. Then I wash it off in the morning. You got to do this for at least one week straight to see good results.

• +1
Brutal. Everything on my face is good besides pheno and coloring jfl

I've never used Minoxidil. From what I've read, Minoxidil is more powerful, so I'd stick to it. However, if Minoxidil doesn't work for you, maybe castor oil will. I apply it on my eyelashes and eyebrows before going to sleep. Yes, I go to sleep with it on. Then I wash it off in the morning. You got to do this for at least one week straight to see good results.
Alr bro thanks I'll save up money and buy it

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Exactly what I do

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Do you think I could have dark eyebrows purely just by applying minox or them? Or do I have to dye them like a fag cause rn it looks bad
View attachment 2974399
Minox is quiet effective for eyebrows kn the long term personnally I do both dye them and put minox. But only castor oil for eyelashes its super effective you’ll get how not to put some in your eyes.

• +1
View attachment 2974399
I have been doing minox on eyebrows and lashes for last six months very good and noticeable change in eyebrows, for eyelashes a girl told me I have long lashes and she should put mascara and curl them to see how they would look, I personally have only seen change in lower lashes. After dying both It will probably be a noticeable change.

• +1
I have been applying both minox and castor oil once or twice per day and I have noticed an improvement in density but I already have dark colored eyebrows

• +1