Minox on eyebrows

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
I'm 17 and i don't know anything about minox, if i should take it etc so i need help

I could use some thickness to my eyebrows but i want to apply minox to the edge of my eyebrows. Will it work and will it give me more ways to get them shaped or is minox just for thickness?

I need more info on minoxidil but idk where to get it from

try hamlossus subliminals

worked for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, SOS-Sonic, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Try peppermint oil if you're scared of minox.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 13107
Try peppermint oil if you're scared of minox.
does peppermint oil grown new hair follicles or only just make the existing ones more dense like most other oils?

does peppermint oil grown new hair follicles or only just make the existing ones more dense like most other oils?
I don't think there's anything that will create new hair follicles. If you have baby hairs in the area, then it can potentially turn those into denser terminal hairs.

I'm 17 and i don't know anything about minox, if i should take it etc so i need help

I could use some thickness to my eyebrows but i want to apply minox to the edge of my eyebrows. Will it work and will it give me more ways to get them shaped or is minox just for thickness?

I need more info on minoxidil but idk where to get it from
I have been using minox for my beard and eyebrows for over 8 months now and it works for both but it will take longer for your eyebrow hairs to turn terminal (black/colored/thick), aka they won't fall off after you stop minox)

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 13107
Minox didn't work at all on the eyebrows for me but it helped a lot on the hairline.
You can get it without prescription in most countries. It doesn't have any severe side effects but it can cuck your skin, cause bloating or even heart problems if too much of it goes systemic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13107
How long will it take for them to be terminal?
I have been using minox for my beard and eyebrows for over 8 months now and it works for both but it will take longer for your eyebrow hairs to turn terminal (black/colored/thick), aka they won't fall off after you stop minox)