minox only on hairline?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
I want to start taking minox for beardgrowth, thinking about taking my hairline with it aswell but idk if its pointless and should just minox entire scalp instead or something ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
you can do both jfl

but dont buy low quality shit like kirkland for hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Acnno
you can do both jfl

but dont buy low quality shit like kirkland for hair
What do you mean low quality? Elab, i’ve been using kirkland 5% for over 8 months now (beard and eyebrows)

What do you mean low quality? Elab, i’ve been using kirkland 5% for over 8 months now (beard and eyebrows)
Kirkland and other low quality cheap minox just wont create the same strands quality wise as the natural or a better one,

i heard this from moreplatesmorecuck and it is definetly true imo,i can literally see and feel on my eyebrows which were "created" by minox

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Acnno
Kirkland and other low quality cheap minox just wont create the same strands quality wise as the natural or a better one,

i heard this from moreplatesmorecuck and it is definetly true imo,i can literally see and feel on my eyebrows which were "created" by minox
Which minox brand is high quality then (if you will say rogaine then idc cus that shit is expensive as fuck)? And can you send the where mpmd says that?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
Which minox brand is high quality then (if you will say rogaine then idc cus that shit is expensive as fuck)? And can you send the where mpmd says that?
Havent really looked into it, this will be my last bottle of minox then im done,

i dont remember you have to take my word for it, but if you have time go on youtube type in moreplatesmoredates minoxidil you can watch the videos im 100% sure it will be in it, ive even read articles when he says certain brands of minox will make your hair more greasy oily and low quality

Havent really looked into it, this will be my last bottle of minox then im done,

i dont remember you have to take my word for it, but if you have time go on youtube type in moreplatesmoredates minoxidil you can watch the videos im 100% sure it will be in it, ive even read articles when he says certain brands of minox will make your hair more greasy oily and low quality
some other youtuber says its best to get the foam, and then liquidize it and apply that to your hair, makes it the least greas.

i think it was kevin mann

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and SkinjobCatastrophe

Found it, and you are wrong.

Not fully wrong but wrong, he said that kirkland and other minox brands that are cheaper than for example rogaine take longer to get absorbed and leave your hair greasy afterwards unlike some more expensive minoxidil brands. He also said the quality is the exact same when it comes to results (the hairs aren’t lower quality jfl wtf were u talking about?) but the cheaper brands make your hair greasy like i already said.

The greasy hair part isn’t a problem for me since I am keeping my beard trimmed to the minimum and will continue to do some until every part fills in

VIDEO:
TIMESTAMP: 4:16

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and SkinjobCatastrophe
some other youtuber says its best to get the foam, and then liquidize it and apply that to your hair, makes it the least greas.

i think it was kevin mann
The foam is definitely best for not getting a greasy scalp, the only difference is the vehicle, kirkland or any other brand is the same thing, the active ingredient is minoxidil. Some brands may have different vehicles that are more or less greasy but they all work the same

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Acnno
Found it, and you are wrong.

Not fully wrong but wrong, he said that kirkland and other minox brands that are cheaper than for example rogaine take longer to get absorbed and leave your hair greasy afterwards unlike some more expensive minoxidil brands. He also said the quality is the exact same when it comes to results (the hairs aren’t lower quality jfl wtf were u talking about?) but the cheaper brands make your hair greasy like i already said.

The greasy hair part isn’t a problem for me since I am keeping my beard trimmed to the minimum and will continue to do some until every part fills in

VIDEO:
TIMESTAMP: 4:16

greasier hair = lower quality jfl

The foam is definitely best for not getting a greasy scalp, the only difference is the vehicle, kirkland or any other brand is the same thing, the active ingredient is minoxidil. Some brands may have different vehicles that are more or less greasy but they all work the same
Yeah exactly, but apparantly the foam is then again shit to apply compared to the liquid. So the guy makes a liquid out of the foam and then applies that.