Minox or Castor oil for eyebrows. Which mogs?

Prince88

Prince88

Rehabilitated blackpiller
Which mogs? Or is there anything better?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
pencil

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
how tf you react so fast @RabidRosaries You got a auto react looksmax bot or smtn?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 17244 and Prince88
minox will give guaranteed results, along with posible side effects, the other shit is natural and might or not work, im using it im noticing slight chamges but idk

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Castor oil didn’t work for me

All the castor oils, peppermint oils, ginger root oils etc. are ultimately scams or have barely any proven mechanism that actually works.

Minoxidil is a known potassium channel opener that will grow hair literally anywhere on the body where it is applied and that body part has at least vellus hairs on it.

It's a drug though so see possible side effects. Most users don't get any sides from it, except temporary dryness or slightly higher heartbeat during the first few initial weeks of application.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, socialcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16220
oral minoxidil, trust me man.... this shit is insane

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
drank 10x the recommended maximum dose of oral castor oil recommended by Derek moreplatesmoresubhuman, did absolutely fucking nothing.

am use min on eyebrows + eyelashes and they are female tier now

View attachment 1754725
View attachment 1754726

wisdom teeth removed in last pic am very swollen facially
Amazing tbh, it's like the Hollywood 3 filter (Faceapp) applied IRL.

I always thought the filter essentially just made hair on the face darker and more pronounced, like eyebrows, eyelashes, stubble etc... This confirms it.

Big looksmax on anybody.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
drank 10x the recommended maximum dose of oral castor oil recommended by Derek moreplatesmoresubhuman, did absolutely fucking nothing.

am use min on eyebrows + eyelashes and they are female tier now

View attachment 1754725
View attachment 1754726

wisdom teeth removed in last pic am very swollen facially
How did you not experience burning or even mild blindess applying minox to the lashes? (they could do more work imo get on a good serum)

2. What type of minox have you been using/what concentration and for how long?

All the castor oils, peppermint oils, ginger root oils etc. are ultimately scams or have barely any proven mechanism that actually works.

Minoxidil is a known potassium channel opener that will grow hair literally anywhere on the body where it is applied and that body part has at least vellus hairs on it.

It's a drug though so see possible side effects. Most users don't get any sides from it, except temporary dryness or slightly higher heartbeat during the first few initial weeks of application.
You seem knowledgable

Besides Minox what would you recommend for brows and lashes? I need to get lower and medially longer eyebrows (new hairs/thicker baby hairs) any tips?

Rather not get a transplant

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
How did you not experience burning or even mild blindess applying minox to the lashes? (they could do more work imo get on a good serum)

2. What type of minox have you been using/what concentration and for how long?

You seem knowledgable

Besides Minox what would you recommend for brows and lashes? I need to get lower and medially longer eyebrows (new hairs/thicker baby hairs) any tips?

Rather not get a transplant
I wouldn't recommend anything else. There is nothing else that works.

See the other thread recently on hair loss here, everything regarding hair loss itself is a cope (except for minox+finasteride).

There is no way to grow anything without minoxidil or transplants.

For topically growing hair on areas other than the head, everything except minox is a cope as well. There is nothing else that works.

Even Minoxidil itself was discovered by accident in the 60s after dozens and dozens of failed attempts to regrow hair. They found out it grew body hair in patients who ingested it orally. It then became a separate topically applied product. 😂

Regrowing hair or activating hair follicles is incredibly difficult and a process that is not understood well even in the 2020s. We only have minoxidil by a pure one in a billion scientific freak accident. Anyone who figures out a better solution will be a billionaire.

You can try castor oil, peppermint oil, jojoba oil etc., but none of it will have any real effect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
Even Minoxidil itself was discovered by accident in the 60s after dozens and dozens of failed attempts to regrow hair. They found out it grew body hair in patients who ingested it orally. It then became a separate topically applied product. 😂
Thoughts on low dose minox for brow/lash growth orally? topically what type of minox and what concentration would you recommend for immediate gains?

screw irritation, ascencion or death

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Prince88
oral minoxidil grow e the craziest eyebrow ever ( as well as eyelash). i wouldn't recommend if you already have thick brow because you would end up with " portuguese" eyebrow.. trust me...

• +1
Thoughts on low dose minox for brow/lash growth orally? topically what type of minox and what concentration would you recommend for immediate gains?

screw irritation, ascencion or death
Oral goes systemic. I don't recommend doing oral minox unless you have almost no body hair at all.
Minox going systemic means you could get hair growth on very unappealing places like your forehead, fingers etc.

I would use a 5% topically for as long as necessary (forget the 2% strengths, those are only useful for women) and build up to 10%.

The 15%'s you see on Ebay are useless, the skin cannot absorb those solutions.
As the skin becomes oversaturated with minox, side effects increase and the benefits become *lower* than those of 5% minox.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Racky, Lihito and 1 other person
castor oil worked for me and it made me grow more hair all over the body

how is that possible if all your hair folicles are genetic?

See the other thread recently on hair loss here, everything regarding hair loss itself is a cope (except for minox+finasteride).

For topically growing hair on areas other than the head, everything except minox is a cope as well. There is nothing else that works.

Regrowing hair or activating hair follicles is incredibly difficult and a process that is not understood well even in the 2020s. We only have minoxidil by a pure one in a billion scientific freak accident. Anyone who figures out a better solution will be a billionaire.

You can try castor oil, peppermint oil, jojoba oil etc., but none of it will have any real effect.
is oral or topical minox better

Oral goes systemic. I don't recommend doing oral minox unless you have almost no body hair at all.
Minox going systemic means you could get hair growth on very unappealing places like your forehead, fingers etc.

I would use a 5% topically for as long as necessary (forget the 2% strengths, those are only useful for women) and build up to 10%.

As the skin becomes oversaturated with minox, side effects increase and the benefits become *lower* than those of 5% minox.

THANKS BRO THIS WILL HELP:love:

where can i get derma rolling and should i get it on ends or whole brows?

castor oil results stay
minox results vanish once u stop taking it

minox will have better results but it can A cause dark undereyes especially if u apply it before sleeping and get it on ur pillow case and B expensive cuz u need to take it forever

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Ive been using mentha arvensis herb oil with 40% menthol on my NW3 for 10 months as an experiment and i noticed shitload of shedding in the first couple of months. Most of my already thinned hair fell out and just when i tought fuck it i felt new hairs growing which were not visible but i could feel them as they were very coarse and scratching my fingers. I continued applying that shit despite it burning really bad and leaving my scalp red (menthol is strong af in high dosages) and these hairs continued to grow altho some of them were still shedding and falling off after subsequent applying. New grown hairs were fairly thick and not vellus/miniaturized. I was applying it only on my bald area (temples that were so recessed they reach all the way behind widows peak)

Does menthol open potassium channels? No. Does it improve blood circulation? Obviously since my scalp is red as fuck every time i apply it and i can feel the stinging for 1 hour after i apply it. Is it cope? You might say it is but why the fuck are there new hairs growing on my bald areas and why are they thick and quite long (most of them are not shedding anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Amazing tbh, it's like the Hollywood 3 filter (Faceapp) applied IRL.

I always thought the filter essentially just made hair on the face darker and more pronounced, like eyebrows, eyelashes, stubble etc... This confirms it.

Big looksmax on anybody.
Notice any collagen change bro?

Also how long you use it for? When you stopped did the results remain?

Were there additional hair growth on your body? Ideally I don't want this

oral minoxidil, trust me man.... this shit is insane
This is probably my semi-last resort disregarding HT' of course. I do have some worries about the effects on your cardiovascular system. Especially when I have a family history with issues like that. Will probably get everything checked and sorted out before trying.

How do you ingest it though? Do you just buy the liquid version or are there tablets you take?

Did you experience burning & mild blindness applying it, bro? I've been doing it for 1 1/2 years and only ever felt a burning sensation if I foolishly applied minoxidil not so long after dermarolling.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Did you experience burning & mild blindness applying it, bro? I've been doing it for 1 1/2 years and only ever felt a burning sensation if I foolishly applied minoxidil not so long after dermarolling.
Yes I do sometimes if i dermaroll at a longer length or use minoxodil with alcohol, which usually tends to cause the most irritation if anything tbh.

It isnt too bad just annoying.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Bumping this

I had good results using minox - switched over to castor as a more natural alternative and tbh my eyebrows have descended- I’m gonna get back on minox

I know there’s some worries about collagen but applying a tiny amount with a q tip to the eyebrows is very different to lathering it over your entire face

I've used castor oil for eyebrows and lashes and have seen decent results.

• +1
I've used castor oil for eyebrows and lashes and have seen decent results.
For how long? Were you also using a dermaroller/dermastamp/dermapen? Did you suffer from sparse eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
For how long? Were you also using a dermaroller/dermastamp/dermapen? Did you suffer from sparse eyebrows?
3 weeks so far. I'm using a derma stamp. My eyebrows are pretty thick but sparse in the sides and its helped a tiny bit. However, i saw most growth in my lashes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392