Minox users GTFIH (collagen)

nuisance

nuisance

The Whitepill is the Truth
Anybody have experience with collagen degreation on minox?

I feel like everytime i get on minox I look like shit, but its the only thing that grows my hair finasteride just makes it stay.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Anybody have experience with collagen degreation on minox?

I feel like everytime i get on minox I look like shit, but its the only thing that grows my hair finasteride just makes it stay.
u using topical or oral. Im using oral noticed no difference. Topical will fk up how ur skin looks bcause of the alcohol concentration in it from wht I understand.

u using topical or oral. Im using oral noticed no difference. Topical will fk up how ur skin looks bcause of the alcohol concentration in it from wht I understand.
Im using alcohol and PG free minoxidil its based in gycerin.

I think I get water retention on it so it makes me look like shit. Thats worth the extra hair though just don't want to damage collagen that's all.

Im using alcohol and PG free minoxidil its based in gycerin.

I think I get water retention on it so it makes me look like shit. Thats worth the extra hair though just don't want to damage collagen that's all.
Its prob the water retention yh. Water retention makes u look older and just like shit in general. Weirdly im not getting any on oral minox tho. How lean are u if ur not 8 percent bf get leaner i found it takes extreme things to make me hold water now. Also doing regular cardio reduces water retention massively aswell (as long as ur staying hydrated).

Its prob the water retention yh. Water retention makes u look older and just like shit in general. Weirdly im not getting any on oral minox tho. How lean are u if ur not 8 percent bf get leaner i found it takes extreme things to make me hold water now. Also doing regular cardio reduces water retention massively aswell (as long as ur staying hydrated).
I got down to 10% recently and my face looked so lean, after a week of Minox my face got hella puffy like how it was when i had 20 more pounds on me it tends to get better thought the day. Before i woke up chiseled.

Just don't know of its worth it, the first time I get on alcohol minox and i thought my naso folds and forehead lines got worse. Not 100% sure though.

I hyper respond to minox, regrew my hairline from a new 2.5 to a nw1, last time I stopped just to try fin and see what happens but after 7 months I saw no growth from fin just at my pre minx baseline which is pretty bad looking so I felt like I needed min.

I got down to 10% recently and my face looked so lean, after a week of Minox my face got hella puffy like how it was when i had 20 more pounds on me it tends to get better thought the day. Before i woke up chiseled.

Just don't know of its worth it, the first time I get on alcohol minox and i thought my naso folds and forehead lines got worse. Not 100% sure though.

I hyper respond to minox, regrew my hairline from a new 2.5 to a nw1, last time I stopped just to try fin and see what happens but after 7 months I saw no growth from fin just at my pre minx baseline which is pretty bad looking so I felt like I needed min.
Are u defo sure u where 10 percent? Most ppl think they are lower bf thn they are. If u didnt have veins in ur lower abs u prob werent 10 percent. Im not saying I dont believe u just saying wht ive noticed after gym for years. U shouldnt of stopped the minox yh u would of lost all the minox hair so u will be at baseline. Prob still get regrowth though I was still getting regrowth 4 years in on dutasteride. The first year is just difficult going through sheds etc just try not to focus on the mirror too much and ignore it.

Get batiste dry shampoo (batiste dry shampoo dark if ur hairs dark like mine) and it makes it look thicker while its going through the shed cycles.

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
Are u defo sure u where 10 percent? Most ppl think they are lower bf thn they are. If u didnt have veins in ur lower abs u prob werent 10 percent. Im not saying I dont believe u just saying wht ive noticed after gym for years. U shouldnt of stopped the minox yh u would of lost all the minox hair so u will be at baseline. Prob still get regrowth though I was still getting regrowth 4 years in on dutasteride. The first year is just difficult going through sheds etc just try not to focus on the mirror too much and ignore it.

Get batiste dry shampoo (batiste dry shampoo dark if ur hairs dark like mine) and it makes it look thicker while its going through the shed cycles.
I stopped the minox initially because I did feel like it was effecting my skin like the color looked washed out also got darker undereye that people talk about.

I thought finasteride would make me satisfied but its been like 7 months and I'm at pre minoxidil hairline maybe a bit worse got tired of it so got back on min and am seeing the same sort of effects I just look more tired or something I don't know how to explain it but something looks off.

Last time I quit after a month I noticed improvement, especially in the leanness of my face. I don't really have veins in my abs but I'm not a very veiny person, my abs have like 0 fat on them rn tho shredded went from 175 to 150. I got lean because I got gyno pain on finasteride and getting lean helped with aromatiazation.