Minoxdil

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Has anyone got regrowth/maintained by using Minoxdil only?

I've quit fin again because of sides and not going to fuck my dick honestly... I wanna demolish the pussy with rock solid thick gigantic dick not a wet spaghetti...

Also how to minimize dark eye circles, collagen worsening?

I will take Vitamin C + Collagen peptides for collagen production but the dark eye circles idk what should I do for...

I know these two sides because when I used to put minox for my beard I got em.

My plan is to use Minoxdil for the next 5 years until "a new safe drug" comes out.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
if the problem is dht then minox alone will never save you it's a temporary solution for a permanent problem

I've quit fin again because of sides and not going to fuck my dick honestly... I wanna demolish the pussy with rock solid thick gigantic dick not a wet spaghetti...
have you tried lowering dose or frequency? supplementing with vit d, zinc, ashwa, continuing until sides stabilize?

lso how to minimize dark eye circles, collagen worsening?

I will take Vitamin C + Collagen peptides for collagen production but the dark eye circles idk what should I do for...

I know these two sides because when I used to put minox for my beard I got em.
vit c and peptides are good, use tret as well and hyaluronic acid moisturisers. Whatever frequency you are moisturising now, double it

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
worked well in my case for beard

I've personally had immense regrowth from it in just 2 months, 1ml topically before bed, + dermarolling (1mm) once every 2 weeks.
However, let me specify two things:
1. My thinning on the crown area was very mild, also I don't really know if it was due to MPB or seborrheic dermatits.
2. Not everyone responds to minoxidil, although dermarolling and/or tretinoin can turn non-responders into responders.

Also how to minimize dark eye circles, collagen worsening?
Those are mostly bullshit, but if you do happen to get those side effects, just use tretinoin+sunscreen (you should be doing this already regardless).

My plan is to use Minoxdil for the next 5 years until "a new safe drug" comes out.
Pyrilutamide looks very promising and there's also Verteporfin being tested rn (although this one is for hair transplants mostly).
That being said... you should always hope for the best and expect the worst.

if the problem is dht then minox alone will never save you it's a temporary solution for a permanent problem
True. There was a study that hypothesized minoxidil is anti-androgenic too, though, just on a smaller scale than fin/dut.

• Woah
Reactions: twilight

have you tried lowering dose or frequency? supplementing with vit d, zinc, ashwa, continuing until sides stabilize?

vit c and peptides are good, use tret as well and hyaluronic acid moisturisers. Whatever frequency you are moisturising now, double it
Actually my problem with fin is insomnia.

I can put up with weaker erections, like I will be using Zinc, Tribulus Terrestris, MACA, Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali basically all the good bois for erections and sperm quantity.

But with insomnia it's hard, like I won't get on the sleeping pills route just so I can sleep... Seems like a no brainer honestly.

Also DHT feels good, when I'm on fin I feel empty like, but on with DHT flowing in my system I feel full. I hope you get what I mean.

I'm hopeful because I've seen multiple users on Reddit who got decent results with minox + dermarolling. So I'm going to try it.

Yep legit! I will indulge into skinmaxxing to offset the sides.

What about you? What's your protoco?

I've personally had immense regrowth from it in just 2 months, 1ml topically before bed, + dermarolling (1mm) once every 2 weeks.
1. My thinning on the crown area was very mild, also I don't really know if it was due to MPB or seborrheic dermatits.
2. Not everyone responds to minoxidil, although dermarolling and/or tretinoin can turn non-responders into responders.

Those are mostly bullshit, but if you do happen to get those side effects, just use tretinoin+sunscreen (you should be doing this already regardless).

Pyrilutamide looks very promising and there's also Verteporfin being tested rn (although this one is for hair transplants mostly).

True. There was a study that hypothesized minoxidil is anti-androgenic too, though, just on a smaller scale than fin/dut.

1) My hairloss is the widows peak recession, it's mild not very aggressive.
Isn't seb dermatits is a by product of MPB regression? The DHT itch causes inflammation therefore increases seb dermatits which also contributes to hairloss, this is my case.

2) I think hopefully I'm a good responder but I will find out soon enough.
I also will be applying 1mL before bed.

3) Pyrilutamide users on Reddit reported same sides as finasteride lol. Verteporfin still under trials.

4) By how much does it inhibit DHT?

5) Do you have the scalp inflammation? "DHT itch"? If so, did Minoxdil help with it? Because this is my case, I have the itch and I really hope Minoxdil some how helps with.

6) Do you use foam or liquid?

How effective is dermarolling in your opinion?
And how many times do you dermaroll per week.

Isn't seb dermatits is a by product of MPB regression? The DHT itch causes inflammation therefore increases seb dermatits which also contributes to hairloss, this is my case.
I've had a terrible outbreak of seb. dermatitis a few months ago during an exceptionally stressful period, had reddened skin over my face too. This led to a lot of scratching on a few specific spots in my scalp, which eventually led to hair loss.

Seborrheic dermatitis is a different condition to androgenetic alopecia; although androgens may be at fault for both, they're essentially different - you can have high DHT and no balding, for example, and you can be balding with low DHT.
That's because balding is due to your follicles' sensitivity to DHT, not the amount of DHT itself. Similarly, women also develop seborrheic dermatitis, which is a clear indication that it's not directly connected to androgens - as a matter of fact, seborrheic dermatitis is due to exceptional sensitivity to malassezia.

For what concerns this DHT itch you're talking about... there are thousands of potential causes for itching in the scalp, trychodinia is very common in women for example, and they don't develop male pattern baldness.

Moreover, the fact that:
  • some people experience both MPB and itching
  • some people experience itching without MPB
  • some people experience MPB without itching
Are all clear signals that these are unrelated issues. Just because both affect your hair/scalp it doesn't mean they HAVE to be related.

Lastly - seborrheic dermatitis is a very, very common condition, it just appears in different degrees of unpleasantness.

2) I think hopefully I'm a good responder but I will find out soon enough.
I also will be applying 1mL before bed.
I was also on the lowest existing concentration, 2%. You may start with 2% 1ml every night, and up the dosage (1ml morning, 1ml night) or the concentration (5% instead of 2%) if it doesn't work within 6 months.
Keep in mind you need to give this type of medication time! It resets the hair growth pattern, so you will first shed the hairs that are currently halfway through their life cycle, and 2-4 months after new hairs will sprout.

3) Pyrilutamide users on Reddit reported same sides as finasteride lol. Verteporfin still under trials.
Reddit users are not to be trusted, and pyrilutamide isn't officially out or been approved yet.
Wait for its testing to be done and its commercial production to be certified, and then we may judge how effective it is.

4) By how much does it inhibit DHT?
Not by much. But the fact that there are people who completely revert their MPB only off minoxidil is some indication that it may be anti-androgenic to an extent. Although there are countless cases of people with more aggressive balding who find Minoxidil insufficient.

5) Do you have the scalp inflammation? "DHT itch"? If so, did Minoxdil help with it? Because this is my case, I have the itch and I really hope Minoxdil some how helps with.
Yeah as I said, I had some really bad scalp inflammation. I fixed it with the help of my dermatologist and I no longer have any itching now - my dermatitis flared up due to stress but I got it back under control. Stress plays a HUGE part in seb dermatitis.

Minoxidil isn't ideal if your scalp is inflamed. It may actually cause some inflammation; I'd recommend you fix your itching before you use this type of medication.

6) Do you use foam or liquid?
Liquid. I've heard foam is better to avoid inflammation, though.

How effective is dermarolling in your opinion?
And how many times do you dermaroll per week.
I said it in my original post, once every 2 weeks.
idk if it was the minoxidil, or the dermarolling, or both together but treatment was really effective in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 20631