Minoxidil 2 months progress

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
I measured my hair growth in my temples just now and I'm seeing 1-1.5 cm long vellus hairs with next to zero colour in them.

Minoxidil works guys, its a wonder drug. This is hair growth in a region where I have never had terminal hairs! I had my doubts but they are gone now, this really works.

Once these vellus hairs fall out, they will grow back terminal with colour in them, my hairline will go from NW2 all the way down to NW1, I'll have next to zero hairline recession soon. I'm debating if I want to go all the way and give myself that rounded hairline or just maintain a square hairline: regardless, I'm going to have a juvenile upper third for the first time in my life and I'm expecting at least a 0.25 PSL increase from the forehead fullness alone and around a 0.5 psl increase from the fact my facial thirds will finally be equal length and my zygos will be the widest part of my face, basically I'm fixing two important proportions with one stone and improving a soft feature at it.

This is especially great since most men in my country have receded hairlines, more so the fact I'm a north european so having a middle eastern esque hairline with a german bone structure will look great.

I get cold approached by women sometimes (my hairstyle is nearly always slick back) so I'm sure I'm going to get women cold approaching me semi regularly once this finishes up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, <6PSLcel and Bomber517
thanks for showing ur progress that we can see

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wtfiswrongwithyou, gustn, mathis and 7 others
oral or topical?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and appealmaxed
Topical ofc. I'm applying in an area i have never had terminal hairs, I'm trying to target a specific area
fair, i use oral mine came back also

• Love it
fair, i use oral mine came back also
How long have you used?

I plan on maintaining current usage until the year mark, I'll then begin tapering off my dosage since I'm not experiencing balding (yet).

I'm the perfect labrat to test if minoxidil gains are permanent on their own (assuming DHT isn't in the picture). Users will be able to point to my results as proof since most studies on minoxidil are on men who are actively balding.

Don't worry, sweetheart. You will become handsome :heart:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and <6PSLcel
i always wondered, do u have to fix ur slick back everytime u look down or do u abuse hair products to hold the hair?

• So Sad
Don't worry, sweetheart. You will become handsome :heart:
where we are right now
IMG 5712

where we're going
IMG 5283

Faurk, imagine the PSL gains with this combined with my eye bleaching technique. 6head atlantid to 4head north atlantid. I'll be wearing leather jackets too so I'll look like a badboy.

Me after becoming a 8psl badboy

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
i always wondered, do u have to fix ur slick back everytime u look down or do u abuse hair products to hold the hair?
I bring a comb everywhere I go man. The wind to me is what jews are to hitler.
IMG 6122

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and mistermogger
dht is good

• Hmm...