Minoxidil and Skin Aging

H

Htrtt

Silver
even using Minoxidil with Trichosol, a ethanol and propylene glycol free formula on the face and drinking a lot of water, about 3 liters or more a day, I have noticed the effects of aging on the skin of the face, what can be done?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 6403
are you sure its not just normal aging ?
I would advise you to stop using minox if its for beard, the gains will stay after you've used it and you can always get beard transplant someday . And try collagen peptides to fix some of the damage, they're supposed to work in the studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
where did you put it my nigga :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Htrtt
are you sure its not just normal aging ?
I would advise you to stop using minox if its for beard, the gains will stay after you've used it and you can always get beard transplant someday . And try collagen peptides to fix some of the damage, they're supposed to work in the studies
I’m not sure, I’ll try this

sure you're not getting a nocebo effect?

on fin I was fairly educated when I hopped in but minox was tough, I could swear to god I was aging bcuz I was so fucking scared of those skin related sides

• +1
sure you're not getting a nocebo effect?

on fin I was fairly educated when I hopped in but minox was tough, I could swear to god I was aging bcuz I was so fucking scared of those skin related sides
yes, I could clearly see the side effects when applying it to my face, but it disappeared after only applying it to my scalp.

yes, I could clearly see the side effects when applying it to my face, but it disappeared after only applying it to my scalp.
well there you go

the solution was made to be applied to your scalp not your face jfl

• +1