Sphinx
I am putting it on my scalp but pretty sure it affects my lashes

• +1
Reactions: Aero, coisbhai, N1666 and 1 other person
Not even kidding I thought you were Chico for a second. Nice eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, piec, exo and 4 others
How do you look so young yet you joined this forum 5 years ago. Did you join looksmax at 10?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, future_, Htobrother and 2 others
chico in the fields of northern kazakhstan maybe
I mean obviously not identical. I looked up a pic of chico after and realized he has more hooding and aegyo sal, but still pretty similar.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
  • Woah
Reactions: coisbhai and user123456
How Long you been using topical minox
On Hair also how are results
?

Topical, it's a mix of topical finasteride and minoxidil from MinoxidilMax. I am also mixing it with ru58841 and stemoxydine before applying.

I have been applying it for like 2 years now. I catched very early signs of diffuse thinning that were only visible with wet scalp. My density greatly increased and I am losing so much less hair in the shower it's insane.

Hoping to keep my juvenile hair forever

Topical, it's a mix of topical finasteride and minoxidil from MinoxidilMax. I am also mixing it with ru58841 and stemoxydine before applying.

I have been applying it for like 2 years now. I catched very early signs of diffuse thinning that were only visible with wet scalp. My density greatly increased and I am losing so much less hair in the shower it's insane.

Hoping to keep my juvenile hair forever
I started minox Yesterday
Literally there are crazy results in 2/3 months for ex this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240614_001111.jpg
    Screenshot_20240614_001111.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240614_001113.jpg
    Screenshot_20240614_001113.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Slyfex8
I started minox Yesterday
Literally there are crazy results in 2/3 months for ex this

He started a bit late but he was lucky to get regrowth at the temples. It's not uncommon to never regrow recessed temples sadly..
Personally recession of the temples wasn't really an issue for me it was more like early diffuse thinning at the front of the scalp.

Anyways for hair loss minoxidil is good but it wont stop DHT from raping hair so finasteride is necessary at the very least. Topical seems better as it reduce scalp DHT as much without totally raping systemic DHT

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
My lashes since birth have been so big, literally like a foids, if i used minoxidil... brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Htobrother
He started a bit late but he was lucky to get regrowth at the temples. It's not uncommon to never regrow recessed temples sadly..
Personally recession of the temples wasn't really an issue for me it was more like early diffuse thinning at the front of the scalp.

Anyways for hair loss minoxidil is good but it wont stop DHT from raping hair so finasteride is necessary at the very least. Topical seems better as it reduce scalp DHT as much without totally raping systemic DHT
I dont have hairloss but
Why bothers Is my hairline It Always Like mature hairline since 16 thats why i use fringe
I use minox to make IT straight and füll also to get my Same thickness and chad lenght Like in winter

• +1
I dont have hairloss but
Why bothers Is my hairline It Always Like mature hairline since 16 thats why i use fringe
I use minox to make IT straight and füll also to get my Same thickness and chad lenght Like in winter
JFL i fraud with fringe/hair on my forehead aswell. i have recessed temples though but honestly i don't know how to cope with bald spot on my temple..

• +1
JFL i fraud with fringe/hair on my forehead aswell. i have recessed temples though but honestly i don't know how to cope with bald spot on my temple..
Which norwood Is It

My lashes since birth have been so big, literally like a foids, if i used minoxidil... brutal.

Long eyelashes add depth to the eye area. I noticed it by comparing older pictures of me and pictures from now. I doubt there is a such thing as too long eyelashes.

Also it fill up eyebrows quite a bit, mine were thinner and sparser before minoxidil

Use Minoxidil Look Up this Guys results its amazing

Use Minoxidil Look Up this Guys results its amazing
Nah i won't use it. The shed is brutal and not only that but some people keep shedding and never return to baseline yet nobody wants to talk about these people. I'll just fraud and cover the bald spot with toppik fibers until i get a transplant in a year. Fringe hairstyle is kino bhai, Delon used to have it and it's great to cover recsesed temples, dunno why people buzzcut and then it's so obvious

• +1
Nah i won't use it. The shed is brutal and not only that but some people keep shedding and never return to baseline yet nobody wants to talk about these people. I'll just fraud and cover the bald spot with toppik fibers until i get a transplant in a year. Fringe hairstyle is kino bhai, Delon used to have it and it's great to cover recsesed temples, dunno why people buzzcut and then it's so obvious
Not everyone has shed its temporary

a

and which guy are you referring to? some are hyper-responders i know.
Does your hairline Look Like this ? In right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240614_001113.jpg
    Screenshot_20240614_001113.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240614_001111.jpg
    Screenshot_20240614_001111.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 0
a

and which guy are you referring to? some are hyper-responders i know.
Would you buzzcut If someone gave you 300€ for IT?
I wouldnt tbh

Damm bro did you antiagemax or is it genes

Well, I use tretinoin with moisturizer everyday after cleansing my face, right before sleep. I think it definitly contribue to that

But honestly even before doing that skincare thing I felt like I barely aged in the face since like 16 lol

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Well, I use tretinoin with moisturizer everyday after cleansing my face, right before sleep. I think it definitly contribue to that

But honestly even before doing that skincare thing I felt like I barely aged in the face since like 16 lol
Good stuff i sadly look 25-27 at 20

• +1
Good stuff i sadly look 25-27 at 20

All my male friends looked like 25 at 16, like they had raped collagen and full beard. I think it's common

• +1
Reactions: user123456
All my male friends looked like 25 at 16, like they had raped collagen and full beard. I think it's common
Im takeing extreme measures to look 20 again

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Htobrother
Looks godly

Do you have a beard ? Mine is really sparse and poorly filled so I shave it before going out and it makes me much younger looking. If yours is too thick to shave often without irritation you can look into removing it with laser
Yeah im thinking about that to but its haveing a masculine face and bad collegen i sorta look like a htn cavil

• +1
Looks godly

Do you have a beard ? Mine is really sparse and poorly filled so I shave it before going out and it makes me much younger looking. If yours is too thick to shave often without irritation you can look into removing it with laser
Beard Takes 5 years of your face

• +1
Beard Takes 5 years of your face

Thick, well filled beard definitely definitely. And it seems like a mess to shave on a daily basis without raping your skin

I Love the smell of minoxidil

• +1
Yeah im thinking about that to but its haveing a masculine face and bad collegen i sorta look like a htn cavil

About collagen make sure it's not that your skin is too dry. Dry skin looks dull and old tbh

The MinoxidilMax one smells like nothing I think, or maybe I just got used to the smell
Minox foam or Spray
I have this
Cheap af

Attachments

• IMG_20240619_183741.jpg
    IMG_20240619_183741.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Minox foam or Spray
I have this
Cheap af

Mine is liquid and oily. Dudes with straight hair complains about how oily is liquid minox but with curly dry hair it's a non issue tbh

• +1
Mine is liquid and oily. Dudes with straight hair complains about how oily is liquid minox but with curly dry hair it's a non issue tbh
Mine Turns wavy nd curly with liquid minox

U look like Alex schlab