Minoxidil beard

G

Godmaxxin

Iron
Just started minoxidil for beard gainz I've got pretty much full beard besides on cheeks where It's sparse, so I wanna fill it in, been like this for years without any change, so decided to use minoxidil, so I can rock completely full stubble, anyone else on minox and how It's working for ya?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and thecel
Yes, it works but I don't know if after you stop it you'll lose your gainz again tbh

soymaxxing if white
terroristmaxxing if ethnic.

Not worth it unless you have a really shit jaw.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, thereallegend, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
soymaxxing if white
terroristmaxxing if ethnic.

Not worth it unless you have a really shit jaw.
umm cope stubble can be very very lifefuel. And a dark thick stubble especially

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 10107, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Stare, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
Absolutely, I grew mine from like 10% coverage to 85%, took around year and a half (1-2 applications per day). Now I'm off for 2 years with maybe 3% of gains lost.
You will start noticing the first results after 20-25 days. But once you get the desired results you need to apply it for a couple more months until they become thick/dark terminal hairs because the soft yellow ones will fall off as soon as you stop Minox.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, EverythingMaxxer, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Absolutely, I grew mine from like 10% coverage to 85%, took around year and a half (1-2 applications per day). Now I'm off for 2 years with maybe 3% of gains lost.
You will start noticing the first results after 20-25 days. But once you get the desired results you need to apply it for a couple more months until they become thick/dark terminal hairs because the soft yellow ones will fall off as soon as you stop Minox.
Any side effects you've had?
Since I almost have a full beard, I believe I will be one of the those fast gainers, saw some results like some people go pretty much from nothing and then in 3 months a full beard thicker than mine

probably more effective combined with microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Godmaxxin
Any side effects you've had?
Since I almost have a full beard, I believe I will be one of the those fast gainers, saw some results like some people go pretty much from nothing and then in 3 months a full beard thicker than mine
The only one I noticed is that I had fast heartbeat occurrences (1 every couple of days - it usually lasts for 1 minute), but it's nothing to worry about. This happened when I was on liquid Minox (the stronger version), once I got desired results I switched to foam because liquid takes too long to dry.
I didn't have any "skin aging" problems since I see many people here talk shit about Minox because of that. Also no undesired growth of hair like under the eyes or anything like that.

The only one I noticed is that I had fast heartbeat occurrences (1 every couple of days - it usually lasts for 1 minute), but it's nothing to worry about. This happened when I was on liquid Minox (the stronger version), once I got desired results I switched to foam because liquid takes too long to dry.
I didn't have any "skin aging" problems since I see many people here talk shit about Minox because of that. Also no undesired growth of hair like under the eyes or anything like that.
Yeah, I've been researching "skin aging" for few months now, there is no proof of it, It's just some random apes claiming it without any proof or they didn't even try using minox at all

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and TITUS
Yes, it works but I don't know if after you stop it you'll lose your gainz again tbh
No, beard gainz are permanent, hair gainz if you are balding aren't

• +1
Reactions: Satan
No, beard gainz are permanent, hair gainz if you are balding aren't
Can confirm about balding, missed 1 week and hair on scalp started to fall.
Eyebrow gains seem to be permanent
Don't know about beard gains

I broke out after using it for a week, got like 4-5 pimples. Got off and cleared my skin up. Started again today, need to get full coverage on my stubble.

Can confirm about balding, missed 1 week and hair on scalp started to fall.
Eyebrow gains seem to be permanent
Don't know about beard gains
Hairs everywhere are permanent besides on scalp, if you are losing your hair minoxidil will just promote blood flow to the follicles, but it won't stop androgens that are gonna make you lose your hair in the end, so It's inevitable. Actually few individuals who aren't losing hair actually reported permanent improvement in hair, but this hasn't been proved

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Satan and Deleted member 4887
Tbh im wondering if minoxidil on my scalp has any chance of thickening my eyebrows or beard area

I broke out after using it for a week, got like 4-5 pimples. Got off and cleared my skin up. Started again today, need to get full coverage on my stubble.
I always do skin care 4 hours after minoxidil is pretty much fully absorbed, but I never was susceptible to pimples on cheeks anyways, never had em there, just on forehead, I guess people who had them there before got more chances of gettin em from minox

Tbh im wondering if minoxidil on my scalp has any chance of thickening my eyebrows or beard area
Yeah It's possible, minox is absorbed in whole body, so hairs pretty much everywhere can grow, but if you want denser eyebrows for example, u can apply small amounts there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Yeah It's possible, minox is absorbed in whole body, so hairs pretty much everywhere can grow, but if you want denser eyebrows for example, u can apply small amounts there
Nah I won't apply any to my eyebrows. last year I did that and my skin got way too dry in forehead (even with lots of moisterising). Been doing on my scalp since 3 weeks and absolutely no issues with skin

Hopefully I get that systemic effect though

Nah I won't apply any to my eyebrows. last year I did that and my skin got way too dry in forehead (even with lots of moisterising). Been doing on my scalp since 3 weeks and absolutely no issues with skin

Hopefully I get that systemic effect though
Know a guy who applied minox on crown and he started to grow sideburns, so you will get a systemic effect most likely
You noticed any hair growth so far?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Know a guy who applied minox on crown and he started to grow sideburns, so you will get a systemic effect most likely
You noticed any hair growth so far?
3 weeks man, its hard to say. I do 2 sprays in crown 2 sprays middle and 2 sprays nearish to hairline... will make sure to tag you on my 3 months update

• +1
I am, not checking for progress though, it improved anyways. I apply just once a day and needle once a week with 1mm.

• +1