Minoxidil causes Puffy Dark Under Eyes. How to fix?

lcberg04

lcberg04

Iron
Minoxidil can cause Puffy Dark Under Eyes, since it is a vasodilator. Ive applied it on my eyebrows and my hairline for over a year now but noticed that it impacts my under eye area negatively and makes me look sleepy. Has anyone had the the same problem?
I guess the only two solutions would be to increase collagen in that area or use makeup :hnghn:.

just waer concealer dawg i do it too nobody can tell not even my girlfriend not even my mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: etard, PickleTheSlayer and boss8055
Minoxidil can cause Puffy Dark Under Eyes, since it is a vasodilator. Ive applied it on my eyebrows and my hairline for over a year now but noticed that it impacts my under eye area negatively and makes me look sleepy. Has anyone had the the same problem?
I guess the only two solutions would be to increase collagen in that area or use makeup :hnghn:.
im not sure if i have had the same problem because i had dark eyebags before i started minoxidil but something that works amazingly for me is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost + Caffeine Eye Gel Cream it doesnt have shitty ingredients, but you can apply some volufiline with it for it to have more of an affect

wtf bro thats gay as fuck what are you gonna do in the rain lol
bruv u don't understand how makeup works it legit seems like part of ur skin when u put only some concealer. they are water resistant and dont start melting like what u might be imagining lmao. u can even go swimming it might lose effectiveness but wont make the water dirty or smtg or make it runny on ur face.

it's not eyeliner lol.

bruv u don't understand how makeup works it legit seems like part of ur skin when u put only some concealer. they are water resistant and dont start melting like what u might be imagining lmao. u can even go swimming it might lose effectiveness but wont make the water dirty or smtg or make it runny on ur face.

it's not eyeliner lol.
Someone IRL will find out eventually. and it won't be nice when word gets around

drink it

• Woah
Reactions: lcberg04
Tinted bb cream or cc cream, serves as a sunscreen and also very discreet

Also cycling off minox or taking it less frequently after solid period of usage will let you maintain 90% of the gains

im not sure if i have had the same problem because i had dark eyebags before i started minoxidil but something that works amazingly for me is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost + Caffeine Eye Gel Cream it doesnt have shitty ingredients, but you can apply some volufiline with it for it to have more of an affect
hm ive used caffeine under eye creams before but they did not make a big difference unless the cause was really a sleepless night

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
use an isolated humictant like glycerin under your eye, if that doesnt work (which it should) pair it with a nightly routine of retinol. retinol underneath your eye is perfectly fine if you slowly amp up how much you use it and it should slowly build skin and increase the collegen production leading to thicker skin there and less sleepy eyes, i use retinol underneath my eyes every day and on the outer corner of my eye i also apply it so i dont get crows feet there. you could also work the muscles there too to have them get bigger and slowly fill the place out

hm ive used caffeine under eye creams before but they did not make a big difference unless the cause was really a sleepless night
use an isolated humictant like glycerin under your eye, if that doesnt work (which it should) pair it with a nightly routine of retinol. retinol underneath your eye is perfectly fine if you slowly amp up how much you use it and it should slowly build skin and increase the collegen production leading to thicker skin there and less sleepy eyes, i use retinol underneath my eyes every day and on the outer corner of my eye i also apply it so i dont get crows feet there. you could also work the muscles there too to have them get bigger and slowly fill the place out
meant to reply to your message with this message

would also a hyaluronic acid serum work?

yeah i thought about that too, ive tried tretinoin before but now its not available OTC anymore so any retinol would to the trick, right? Do you know any good retinol product?
Yea hyaluronic acid would def work, i just said glycerin because it would give the best effect for puffy dark under eyes and would give almost instant results but hyaluronic acid it’ll take a little bit of a consistent routine for it to show results, the retinol product I don’t have a good suggestion for because I just steal mine from Target so I haven’t tried to broaden my horizon with different brands, I use artnaturals retinol serum