Minoxidil eyebrowmaxxing progress

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Yo so I have a question

I'm currently applying minoxidil to my eyebrows and sideburns (they shape my face better when longer, make my face look less round).

My dad beat the shit out of my face when I was a little kid so my eyebrows are assymetrical. One is lower than the other. One of my eyes looks PCT eyebrow the other is a cucked eyebrow.

I just want them to be the same I don't really care if I lost the PCT in one eyebrow, I'd rather be symmetrical.

If I apply minoxidil around both eyebrows will new hairs grow to the point where I can cut it all away and eventually have 2 eyebrows that are both symmetrical?

Screenshot 20201221 193938

Like if I put it on top of one eyebrow, and below the other eyebrow, will I grow enough hairs to the point they look symmetrical?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yo so I have a question

I'm currently applying minoxidil to my eyebrows and sideburns (they shape my face better when longer, make my face look less round).

My dad beat the shit out of my face when I was a little kid so my eyebrows are assymetrical. One is lower than the other. One of my eyes looks PCT eyebrow the other is a cucked eyebrow.

I just want them to be the same I don't really care if I lost the PCT in one eyebrow, I'd rather be symmetrical.

If I apply minoxidil around both eyebrows will new hairs grow to the point where I can cut it all away and eventually have 2 eyebrows that are both symmetrical?

View attachment 884414

Like if I put it on top of one eyebrow, and below the other eyebrow, will I grow enough hairs to the point they look symmetrical?
Minoxidil cannot create new hair follicles but it can stimulate existent ones. Give it a try but I wouldn't expect too much!

Minoxidil cannot create new hair follicles but it can stimulate existent ones. Give it a try but I wouldn't expect too much!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck it's over then god damn this cope could have been so good

Use eyebrow pencil

Yo so I have a question

View attachment 884414

Unrelated but if you had jaw surgery, you would 100% have hollowed cheeks.
Eyebrows above average btw

Unrelated but if you had jaw surgery, you would 100% have hollowed cheeks.
I am avoiding bimax because my maxilla is 404 not found and believe it or not I'm not actually recessed, this is how I'm supposed to look, my mom is asian and I have her face shape and jaw. Like I grew just fine, I just have half asian genes so not a lot of forward growth.

If I got bimax my orbitals and upper maxilla would still be recessed, and I hardly have a browridge. I do, but it's extremely small.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Minoxidil can give a good improvement but it is unlikely to be enough for your case.

Idk if browridge implant could help, would prolly be too expensive, but maybe consider an eyebrow transplant

Tsilosani does it in Georgia for 1.5k, I am also planning to do it when I go there for HT

By the way even though you look asymmetrical, you don't look like a cuck, so dw about it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I am avoiding bimax because my maxilla is 404 not found and believe it or not I'm not actually recessed, this is how I'm supposed to look, my mom is asian and I have her face shape and jaw. Like I grew just fine, I just have half asian genes so not a lot of forward growth.

If I got bimax my orbitals and upper maxilla would still be recessed, and I hardly have a browridge. I do, but it's extremely small.
You still have a clear overbite and a short mandible so a small bimax or at least BSSO/genioplasty would solve the look

Yeah you do have east asian midfacial length. Your mom is thai chinese or native thai? If the skin on your face was stretched by your jaw you would have very hollow cheeks

You still have a clear overbite and a short mandible so a small bimax or at least BSSO/genioplasty would solve the look

Yeah you do have east asian midfacial length. Your mom is thai chinese or native thai? If the skin on your face was stretched by your jaw you would have very hollow cheeks
I don't have an overbite, SEA Asians just have a bigger upper lip than lower lip and I inherited that.

Example below
Screenshot 20201222 091049

My mother is from Thailand and legit my entire face is the way it's supposed to be, this is just what asian people are given in terms of forward growth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
I don't have an overbite, SEA Asians just have a bigger upper lip than lower lip and I inherited that.

Example below
View attachment 884490

My mother is from Thailand and legit my entire face is the way it's supposed to be, this is just what asian people are given in terms of forward growth.
Yeah I can see now. I shouldn't tell people to take harsh serious surgeries so casually but bimax would remove this look and the browridge being small wouldn't matter much.

@Native I see you have the same curse of asymmetrical eyebrows. This shit sucks.

Yo so I have a question

View attachment 884414

Yeah I saw another user say this but I’ll say it too. If you don’t have hair follicles there, nothing will help besides eyebrow transplant. I have the same problem, I got into a really bad accident when I was younger and had to get stitches across my right eye and eyebrow. This made both of them asymmetrical and more cucked looking than my left eye and eyebrow. But yeah scar tissue grew back and hair follicles do not grow on scar tissue so for now I have to deal with this but I might invest into transplant later.