Minoxidil for earlier facial hair growth?

ropeorcope

ropeorcope

Hopeless copelet
My dad and older brother both only started growing facial hair at around 23 and now they're at the point of being able to grow full beards that connect. I'm not 23 yet but I'm wondering if using minoxidil/rogaine now will work to start the process earlier to help fraud my subhuman lower third.

How is it possible that people are only able to grow beards later on? Are the hair follicles not even there yet?

I’m on minox, it works for me but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone under 18

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
it will def negatively affect skin quality if you overdo it

im considering this im 22 and still have patchy facial hair, what are the reasons I should and shouldn't start this?

im considering this im 22 and still have patchy facial hair, what are the reasons I should and shouldn't start this?

+ can reach a decent beard in half a year if you already have a patchy one
+ can improves eyelashes and brow

- need to do it 6 month after you achieved your goal, just to save the result and not loose gains
- risk loosing collagen since it inibit collagen production
- risk some annoying side effects like bloated face or some water retention
- will probably have some unwanted hair grow (body, hands...)

I've been on minox for 2 weeks now it's brutal for collagen. I apply it on my brows but it's affecting a large portion of my face's collagen. I already used to look 28 at 19, now I feel like I'm reaching 40s.

+ can reach a decent beard in half a year if you already have a patchy one
+ can improves eyelashes and brow

- need to do it 6 month after you achieved your goal, just to save the result and not loose gains
- risk loosing collagen since it inibit collagen production
- risk some annoying side effects like bloated face or some water retention
- will probably have some unwanted hair grow (body, hands...)
By patchy I mean it's really bad, just patches on my side"burns" chin patch and and disconnected mustache along with random hairs in my cheeks. Also scared of the bloated face cus I've been hoodmaxxing through ice water submersion on my face and it's debloated me. Also the unwanted hairs shouldn't be much of a problem considering I barely have any body hair