Minoxidil for eyebrow growth (Closed: Help recieved)

L

lowtiermax

Iron
Hello,

I am looking into eyebrowmaxxing. I have low-set eyebrow that are positively tilted, and dark. Unfortunately, they are not very dense. I am not an eyebrowcel but I could benefit from extra thickness. Given this, I bought minoxidil from this brand on amazon.

I have a few questions?

1. Is applying straight to eyebrows safe or should I use a cotton pad?
2. Is 5% strength good enough or is it too strong and I should dilute with alcohol?
3. Is two applications (day and night) at 0.1ml a good regiment.
4. Should I be worried about any initial shedding?

Any responses would be appreciated and I apologize if these questions are basic and have been asked.

Bro there are hundreds of threads about this, use the search button

• +1
Reactions: lowtiermax
First of all, do this:

Find bleach, put it into some misk and tgen put some minoxidil into it, if it turns orange, it is real minoxidil, if it doesn't turn orange, you have fake.

So now: what i do is that i put minoxidil on my finger and massage it into my brows, if you use dropper, you will get that stuff into your eyes

You can have dry skin in the area tho, so use moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and lowtiermax
Bro there are hundreds of threads about this, use the search button
I did spend some time perusing and also watched moreplatesmoredates video that was recommended on here to learn more about min but didn't really find any application help which is what I needed. All good tho, someone helped me out right now.

but here
1.safe.
2.effective.If it doesn't work you can increase it
3. 0.1 ml is good
4.Initial shedding is a common side effect when starting minoxidil. This happens because the medication accelerates the hair growth cycle, causing older hairs to shed and making way for new growth. It should subside within a few weeks as new, thicker hair starts to grow in.

• +1
First of all, do this:

Find bleach, put it into some misk and tgen put some minoxidil into it, if it turns orange, it is real minoxidil, if it doesn't turn orange, you have fake.

So now: what i do is that i put minoxidil on my finger and massage it into my brows, if you use dropper, you will get that stuff into your eyes

You can have dry skin in the area tho, so use moisturizer
oh sweet, thanks man. This will save some time.

Hello,

I am looking into eyebrowmaxxing. I have low-set eyebrow that are positively tilted, and dark. Unfortunately, they are not very dense. I am not an eyebrowcel but I could benefit from extra thickness. Given this, I bought minoxidil from this brand on amazon.

I have a few questions?

1. Is applying straight to eyebrows safe or should I use a cotton pad?
2. Is 5% strength good enough or is it too strong and I should dilute with alcohol?
3. Is two applications (day and night) at 0.1ml a good regiment.
4. Should I be worried about any initial shedding?

Any responses would be appreciated and I apologize if these questions are basic and have been asked.
pls use the search bar this is like the 100th thread i've seen like this

• +1
Use cotton pad diluted in alcohol

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back