Minoxidil for eyelashes growth

Public Enemy

Public Enemy

Iron
I was wondering if minoxidil helps growing out the eyelashes, currently im using castor oil and I still have a full bottle of minoxidil that I want to use. Can I combo the two and get insane result?

I swear this question has been asked liked a million times yes it works

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, liberiangrimreaper, xegigi and 5 others
Just to clarify I hope you’re talking about oral, don’t put topical minoxidil on your lashes lmao, but even if you apply topically at your scalp it has a good chance to get into your system and some of it into your lashes.

Oral for best results regarding eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, NerverBegan and nathan
Just to clarify I hope you’re talking about oral, don’t put topical minoxidil on your lashes lmao, but even if you apply topically at your scalp it has a good chance to get into your system and some of it into your lashes.

Oral for best results regarding eyelashes
Nah bro topical, it should work no? It grows out the hair at the roots

Nah bro topical, it should work no? It grows out the hair at the roots
Topical still goes systematically when applied at the scalp, just not to the same degree as orally. You can’t put minoxidil on your eyelashes it’s gonna get in your eyes and it’s toxic

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Public Enemy and xegigi
Topical still goes systematically when applied at the scalp, just not to the same degree as orally. You can’t put minoxidil on your eyelashes it’s gonna get in your eyes and it’s

WIth minimum amount of liquid I should be fine no? Especially on the lower eyelid cause it won't get in my eyes