Minoxidil good or bad?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken

the collagen depletion actually sounds like a good thing to me. Are there any pics of pre and post minoxidil users who obviously aged faster than they should have?

@Lifeisgood72 thoughts?

Attachments

• 1576753266140.png
    1576753266140.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1576753291320.png
    1576753291320.png
    2 KB · Views: 5
Good if u are low inhib
Bad if u are high inhib

Magical for beard tbh

Why would you want a beard to hide your face? I wish i didnt grow at all.
Every1 looks better with a very short beard even people with top face development its a fact, there were multiple studies already that showed that a very short beard ( couple mms ), or a nice stubble is prefered over clean shaved. The only cases where clean shaved is better is if you are very young, and wanna target below 18 girls, even thn most likely a short beard is better. My sister friends who are all 16 told me i looked better with a beard, and my jaw is probably my best feature since i had chin surgery already and my rammus is long and defined.

Every1 looks better with a very short beard even people with top face development its a fact, there were multiple studies already that showed that a very short beard ( couple mms ), or a nice stubble is prefered over clean shaved. The only cases where clean shaved is better is if you are very young, and wanna target below 18 girls, even thn most likely a short beard is better. My sister friends who are all 16 told me i looked better with a beard, and my jaw is probably my best feature since i had chin surgery already and my rammus is long and defined.
So you even put this shit on your face? No signs of aging? I feel like the collagen depletion meme is made up by kikes who don’t want us to look good :rage:

So you even put this shit on your face? No signs of aging? I feel like the collagen depletion meme is made up by kikes who don’t want us to look good :rage:
Think about it, this is prescribed for woman with alopecia, do u think if it really affected collagen they wouldnt notice? Its most likely just paranoia and people noticing things that were already there, it might give you more dark circles sure i can agree with that but that's because it rly dries your skin, same with some acne ( if u dont moisturize heavily ), but aging itself doubt it. Once again never proved in humans to affect collagen. Ive also never seen lifeisgood post pictures with same lightning and camera distance so i dont rly care, lighting can make your skin either look awful or good in a matter of seconds.

Think about it, this is prescribed for woman with alopecia, do u think if it really affected collagen they wouldnt notice? Its most likely just paranoia and people noticing things that were already there, it might give you more dark circles sure i can agree with that but that's because it rly dries your skin, same with some acne ( if u dont moisturize heavily ), but aging itself doubt it. Once again never proved in humans to affect collagen. Ive also never seen lifeisgood post pictures with same lightning and camera distance so i dont rly care, lighting can make your skin either look awful or good in a matter of seconds.
YOURE fucking Right Man. I will start minox tomorrow. still have 5 bottles of minoxidil but the expiry date is January 2020 lol but I don’t think this shit actually expires. Loses some potency at worst

YOURE fucking Right Man. I will start minox tomorrow. still have 5 bottles of minoxidil but the expiry date is January 2020 lol but I don’t think this shit actually expires. Loses some potency at worst
Ye go for it, you have to be patient and consistent thou, i literally saw no gains first 2 months, and thn on 3rd month things exploded, i was also applying once a day, right now im applying twice a day since i intend to stop at 9-10months mark, and im at month 6.

Ye go for it, you have to be patient and consistent thou, i literally saw no gains first 2 months, and thn on 3rd month things exploded, i was also applying once a day, right now im applying twice a day since i intend to stop at 9-10months mark, and im at month 6.
I’ll apply on my head tho, I have some thin ass hairs so I think I would have to make this a life long commitment which actually sounds annoying to me but fk it. At least I’ll get some volume back

What's the final word on this? I've got five vials of Minoxidil sitting on my shelf rn because I'm afraid to use it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095