Minoxidil irritated skin

zosztre

zosztre

Iron
I'm using topical minoxidil for my eyebrows and they have an irritated spot under them just a little bit and it burns. Any suggestions on how to remove it?

I'm using topical minoxidil for my eyebrows and they have an irritated spot under them just a little bit and it burns. Any suggestions on how to remove it?
Btw this is my 2nd to 3rd week using it

Ur using foam thats ur issue, switch to liquid and it will be fine. I started getting a burning sensation with foam regaine so now I'm on that cutaneous liquid solution. here are my 5 month results.
Screenshot 20240922 150916 Gallery
Screenshot 20240922 150902 Gallery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sayi
Ur using foam thats ur issue, switch to liquid and it will be fine. I started getting a burning sensation with foam regaine so now I'm on that cutaneous liquid solution. here are my 5 month results

Did u notice anything bcs it blocks DHT usually?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Alternatives are castor oil(not too sure about this) and peppermint oil.

hair gains to?
Yeah, closed in my temple points and have recently hopped on fin last month (too late tbh but wtv) to maintain the gains I have now. I looked at a minoxidil hair growth 2 year graph online and eventually the gains begun to decrease as aga began to win the battle