Minoxidil is cope, here is what you need

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Minoxidil helps with blood flow and vasodilatation on the scalp and other areas, but what is more important is the nourishment of the body.
Applying raw milk to my scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes gave me better results in weeks them minoxil did on months.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kovacs, thereallegend, Fiqh and 2 others
stfu bolibian ass mf

Imagine being the unhealthy fay average joe and thinking fin and minox will stop ur hair loss.

DNA destruction comes from the diet and toxins we consume.

Hair loss is due to the modern slave lifestyle we live.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Imagine being the unhealthy fay average joe and thinking fin and minox will stop ur hair loss.

DNA destruction comes from the diet and toxins we consume.

Hair loss is due to the modern slave lifestyle we live.
I am going to start taking raw milk and raw eggs daily.

What are some other foods that can help combat hairloss? Raw meat?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I am going to start taking raw milk and raw eggs daily.

What are some other foods that can help combat hairloss? Raw meat?
Raw meat, raw milk, raw organs if possible.
Applying raw milk to the scalp before sleeping made my hsir way thicker and grew way faster.

Raw meat, raw milk, raw organs if possible.
Applying raw milk to the scalp before sleeping made my hsir way thicker and grew way faster.
How do you apply it?

Also how to apply it while I am still using minox?

Another day, another cope about balding.
It's DHT and genetics. No amount of diet, supplements and whatother copes will ever do anything about it.

It's either nuke your cock and mutate your children with FIN to keep those pahtetics 2 strands of thin hair left for a couple more years or go bald and become Ritalincel. No inbetween for baldcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: wayme
It's DHT and genetics. No amount of diet, supplements and whatother copes will ever do anything about it.

It's either nuke your cock and mutate your children with FIN to keep those pahtetics 2 strands of thin hair left for a couple more years or go bald and become Ritalincel. No inbetween for baldcels
Water, but you can slow the balding processby taking care of ur health in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I got ahold of some raw milk and it's been great so far. I'm going to buy some breast milk as well.

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

jfl how about a transplant with minoxidil after?