Minoxidil is the best looksmax overall out of everything

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
My hairline is lowering my eyebrows are getting better shaped and my eyelashes cannot be mogged. The colouring is insane and you should really consider doing it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 46986, NigerianChico and 3 others
My hairline is lowering my eyebrows are getting better shaped and my eyelashes cannot be mogged. The colouring is insane and you should really consider doing it
It’s so hard to find time to apply it topically day and night fuarkkk

Was on such a good softmax streak a month ago gotta get back fr

• +1
Reactions: eiegta, tombradylover and Mr. President
oral?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Found 2 full botlles of minox in my cabinet , gonna use em on my eyebrows esssekeiit

• +1
It’s so hard to find time to apply it topically day and night fuarkkk

Was on such a good softmax streak a month ago gotta get back fr
oral is way better easier and more results

How much did you take and how long did it take for you to see results?
I took 1 or two drops a day in the fall inconsistently but i have started taking 5 drops of it on the daily since jan 10, and new vellus hairs pop up every day

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
Only eyebrows are worth the time investment
imagine having a minox routine at 40 JFL just pray for your hairline it works better yeezus save scalps

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
How much did you take and how long did it take for you to see results?
but using a dermapen to giud the vellus hairs is essential as well, using 1.5mm around the hairline has vastly improved it

• +1
Only eyebrows are worth the time investment
imagine having a minox routine at 40 JFL just pray for your hairline it works better yeezus save scalps
So according to you praying for a predestined bad hairline > implementing a routine which is shorter in time than brushing your teeth in order to save your hairline

Join date checks out

• +1
but using a dermapen to giud the vellus hairs is essential as well, using 1.5mm around the hairline has vastly improved it
You think it’ll improve my beard density and hair follicles as well?

• +1
You think it’ll improve my beard density and hair follicles as well?
no doubt bro, im trying to get a donfrye mustache and the derma is helping, you will grow hair everywhere.

• Love it
no doubt bro, im trying to get a donfrye mustache and the derma is helping, you will grow hair everywhere.
Legit, tryna get dat lumberjack moustache innit

• +1
Legit, tryna get dat lumberjack moustache innit
Its not about being looksmaxxed anymore its about being a mans man

• Love it
scary side effects - heart problems, this organ is not something i want to mess up with tbh

• JFL
scary side effects - heart problems, this organ is not something i want to mess up with tbh
lowers blood pressure but the hair side effect is still active at 1mg which will not affect the heart

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 46986
The best looksmax is semaglutide and accutane

Now gett outta of here

lowkey puffs the shit out of my face

It is hard to debloat i admit but after 18 months all the hair gains are permanent
i take it for my hairline so i cant stop, thinking of stopping it though since i started taking finesteride couple months ago. Hopefull wont rape my hair if i stop

• +1
chances are close to zero that you get serious heart complications from topical usage. this forum is full of pussys, minox and muh serious side effects

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Offensive Bias and Mr. President
chances are close to zero that you get serious heart complications from topical usage. this forum is full of pussys, minox and muh serious side effects
Im taking 5mgs and only get mild heartburn

Op was talking about oral minox

Op was talking about oral minox
oral minox is very safe too, as long as u're taking it in normal doses. even if u apply minox topically it will be systemic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 46986
Started yesterday. Going to stick with 1.25mg twice a day (so 2.5mg total in a day).

Will reevaluate after a few months and maybe up to 1.25mg in morning and 2.5mg at night (3.75 total)

• +1
Started yesterday. Going to stick with 1.25mg twice a day (so 2.5mg total in a day).

Will reevaluate after a few months and maybe up to 1.25mg in morning and 2.5mg at night (3.75 total)
oral is systemic for 24 hours just dose all at once or maybe im wrong

oral is systemic for 24 hours just dose all at once or maybe im wrong

It drops off quick. Also, the blood levels aren’t linear with the amount you take. So it’s unclear whether you took 5 mg a day, your better off with all 5 at once (a very large spike in blood concentration) or 2.5 mg twice a day for a much smaller spike but twice.

• +1
are you taking it orally or topycally