Minoxidil on eyelashes

Solstice
Is it safe to apply minoxidil on eyelashes? — because I want more eyelashes.

No U retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Effortless, NormieKilla and 4 others
Better to take the risk than not to have good eyelashes tbh
Yes bro risk fucking up ur vision to get some longer lashes!

-10 iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Joodz, Effortless and 4 others
only if u want to go BLIND :feelsuhh: :cry:

are u fucking serious dude

I even got longer eyelashes by beardmaxxing back then. It really destroyed my collagen on top of that but it really works though.

I even got longer eyelashes by beardmaxxing back then. It really destroyed my collagen on top of that but it really works though.
Currently doing this but now you're making me worried about my collagen I thought it was a rare side effect

Currently doing this but now you're making me worried about my collagen I thought it was a rare side effect

I also have problems with my bones on top of that. This is why I will now consume collagen. I actually wanted to go for a bone marrow supplement but I could not find anything here.
I do not know how your body will react to this. Perhaps you are more resistant and it might not affect you at all.

I also have problems with my bones on top of that. This is why I will now consume collagen. I actually wanted to go for a bone marrow supplement but I could not find anything here.
I do not know how your body will react to this. Perhaps you are more resistant and it might not affect you at all.

Show pics. Consuming collagen does nothing afaik?

Problems with bones from Minox?

Problems with bones from Minox?

It is weird. I can now creak my joints and bones. It also hurts a bit. It is nasty although it is still bearable. I will now try out a collagen supplement and perhaps it might help.

It is weird. I can now creak my joints and bones. It also hurts a bit. It is nasty although it is still bearable. I will now try out a collagen supplement and perhaps it might help.
Wtf this is not from minox smh people here think minox will kill them

Wtf this is not from minox smh people here think minox will kill them

It will not kill you of course. But the thing is, it happened afterwards and all of the sudden. So, I thought I might react badly to it (collagen msot likely). But I have to say, minoxidil really works. It works actually really well.

You can apply it on eyebrows in small quantity (a drop on each), and hope that it also triggers growth on eyelashes, but never directly apply it on eyelashes.

You can apply it on eyebrows in small quantity (a drop on each), and hope that it also triggers growth on eyelashes, but never directly apply it on eyelashes.
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Chintuck22