Minoxidil saved my life

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
I love minoxidil

Before (hair was being raped from gear)

rn
Ive been using minoxidil consistently twice a day for a bit over a month, derma rolling once every 5 days aswell
Hair was wet in both pics it js look drier rn cuz i dyed it black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, billymidnight, ryuken and 5 others
why no fin?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
You are welcome for my anti hairloss protocol bhai

• Love it
You are welcome for my anti hairloss protocol
If i use fin my dick will stop growing
Not even the real problem, it will inhib dht so you will stop growing dht related things like your dick

• +1
You are welcome for my anti hairloss protocol

Not even the real problem, it will inhib dht so you will stop growing dht related things like your dick
Yea ik dick, dimorphism, facial hair, all that

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
damn ok

• +1
Bud is losing hair at 14 after being on gear :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mirin such a lifestyle tbh. 14 year old me was playing minecraft and being afraid of broccoli

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yue, MA_ascender, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others

Mirin such a lifestyle tbh. 14 year old me was playing minecraft and being afraid of broccoli
I mean im not rlly running a big cycle im currently blasting 500 test 100 masteron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Rhinoplastyordie, halloweed and 1 other person

I mean im not rlly running a big cycle im currently blasting 500 test 100 masteron
Its js cuz its in my genes, the moment im done w puberty in getting on fin for life

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Snowskinned
ur gonna lose your hair before 18 on 500 test btw

• +1
ur gonna lose your hair before 18 on 500 test btw
Im gonna hop on fin at 17 and if its rlly bad ill get a hair transplant

Im gonna hop on fin at 17 and if its rlly bad ill get a hair transplant
Stop the gear bro until your 18 and can get on fin.

Minoxidil is not keeping your hair alive forever its just making it look better temporarily, usually lasts like 2-3 years without fin, the hair follicle is still damaged and is still being damaged by androgens.

So in two years if you are still on gear then most likely you lose your hair. Fin cant save hairs that are held alive by minoxidil as the follicle itself is to damaged and minoxidil wont be able to keep them alive forever.

Also stop using masteron forever you clearly have balding genes, there is no way to counteract that when using masteron since it is a dht derivative finasteride and dutasteride wont help with maestron.

You might be able to run test and be ok but still I would recommend hopping off until u can get on fin or dut.

Litterly read this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Snoofy and heyheyheybro22
Stop the gear bro until your 18 and can get on fin.

Minoxidil is not keeping your hair alive forever its just making it look better temporarily, usually lasts like 2-3 years without fin, the hair follicle is still damaged and is still being damaged by androgens.

So in two years if you are still on gear then most likely you lose your hair. Fin cant save hairs that are held alive by minoxidil as the follicle itself is to damaged and minoxidil wont be able to keep them alive forever.

Also stop using masteron forever you clearly have balding genes, there is no way to counteract that when using masteron since it is a dht derivative finasteride and dutasteride wont help with maestron.

You might be able to run test and be ok but still I would recommend hopping off until u can get on fin or dut.

Litterly read this

Im using masteron temporarily for the androgenic puberty effevts, at 16 ill hop off any androgenic compounds and also yea ill hop on fin at 16 or 17 so 2 years or 3

Im using masteron temporarily for the androgenic puberty effevts, at 16 ill hop off any androgenic compounds and also yea ill hop on fin at 16 or 17 so 2 years or 3
youve already lost 40% of your hair density and I'm sure u haven't been on roids for long, by 16 it will be unfixable. Finasteride before 18 is not a good idea either
Just know the hair you gained on minoxidil is dead and will eventually fall out, the first pic is your real hair now

youve already lost 40% of your hair density and I'm sure u haven't been on roids for long, by 16 it will be unfixable. Finasteride before 18 is not a good idea either
Just know the hair you gained on minoxidil is dead and will eventually fall out, the first pic is your real hair now
just need to add ru and he will keep his hair
dont stop blasting mast till 17
add provrion if you can
if you actually use all the things i listed you, you can keep your hair till you get an hair transplant

• +1
Ill get ru soon, next week prolly and use it till i get fin

add provrion if you can
if you actually use all the things i listed you, you can keep your hair till you get an hair transplant
Yea ill fs get a transplant if i cant manage to keep my hair and ye ill get ru soon

tropical minox or oral?

• +1
add provrion if you can
Yes lets just tell a 14 year old use a potent androgen receptor blocker on his scalp with his developing brain that needs androgens right under it.

• +1
Yes lets just tell a 14 year old use a potent androgen receptor blocker on his scalp with his developing brain that needs androgens right under it.
Bro ru not high dose most likely wont go systemic and even if it does it will be unsignificiant

• +1
Did you get any dick/bones gains btw

• +1
Hop on RU58 it won't stop DHT in all the body just stop it from binding to the scalp receptors

• +1
Bro ru not high dose most likely wont go systemic and even if it does it will be unsignificiant
Keyword "most likley" you dont know, retard nobody knows. It still goes systemic and gets diluted through the system, so it shouldn't affect dick in stuff (still a maybe).

Applied on the scalp next to the brain is different no dilution could easily attach itself to androgen receptors in the brain, especially since he is 14 and needs androgen activity in the brain.

You don't know shit, so don't make recommendations to a 14 year old that doesn't know shit either. He will probably regret doing all this shit later to anyways. Just to young to understand concequences.

• +1
Keyword "most likley" you dont know, retard nobody knows. It still goes systemic and gets diluted through the system, so it shouldn't affect dick in stuff (still a maybe).

Applied on the scalp next to the brain is different no dilution could easily attach itself to androgen receptors in the brain, especially since he is 14 and needs androgen activity in the brain.

You don't know shit, so don't make recommendations to a 14 year old that doesn't know shit either. He will probably regret doing this shit later to anyways.
stfu negroid you high inhib freak
its like saying you wont hope on gh because i have 5% chance of getting diabetes
kill your self
would rather loser some iq and get mogger gains and keep my hair
he wont regret shit since nothing is going to happen

• +1
stfu negroid you high inhib freak
its like saying you wont hope on gh because i have 5% chance of getting diabetes
kill your self
would rather loser some iq and get mogger gains and keep my hair
he wont regret shit since nothing is going to happen
Its not just losing IQ dumbass, you don't know shit its way more complicated then losing some IQ which seems like you don't have much.

RU also is not guaranteed to save your hair he is 14 and balding even on roids that still means he has bad genes.

Also yes please hop on GH the huge nose and horseface will really match your IQ you will really be a mogger for sure.

He's more likely to end up hypogonadal and bald.

• +1
Reactions: FluffyBunny37 and heyheyheybro22
Its not just losing IQ dumbass, you don't know shit its way more complicated then losing some IQ which seems like you don't have much.

RU also is not guaranteed to save your hair he is 14 and balding even on roids that still means he has bad genes.

Also yes please hop on GH the huge nose and horseface will really match your IQ you will really be a mogger for sure.

He's more likely to end up hypogonadal and bald then mog.
still nothing will happen to him
gh wont do shit on normal dose and for less few years
bodybuilders are on extremly high does for years and dont get any nose growth
all genetics

• +1
will using topical and oral together give more benefits? or should i continue doing just topical or switch doing just oral? need help asap

will using topical and oral together give more benefits? or should i continue doing just topical or switch doing just oral? need help asap
if you are below 20 or using roids to dhtmaxx dont use orals