• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 4430 and Chintuck22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Matheus
well tested vs. not tested at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Matheus
I just like to go with the well researched and working products, be it minoxidil vs nanoxidil or testosterone vs Sarms, JFl at taking sarms and looking like a wasted AIDS fagget. Will nanoxidil make you look like a wasted AIDS fagget, who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I just like to go with the well researched and working products, be it minoxidil vs nanoxidil or testosterone vs Sarms, JFl at taking sarms and looking like a wasted AIDS fagget. Will nanoxidil make you look like a wasted AIDS fagget, who knows?
Yeah minoxidil it is, it just seemed to be an improvement over minox and the spectral dns solution also includes 5ar blockers (azelaic acid) & other sweeties so I was wondering

Yeah minoxidil it is, it just seemed to be an improvement over minox and the spectral dns solution also includes 5ar blockers (azelaic acid) & other sweeties so I was wondering
Oh, i use all sort of compounds on my minoxidil, from peppermint oil to finasteride, you can do it too, it's just mixing. I don't know what the nanoxidil is at all, maybe it's just minox with added stuff, save yourself some shekels and mix it on your own.
I also use stemox and other stuff as vehicles for compounds.