Minoxidil

xevuxia

xevuxia

Incel
How long does it take to see results? (oral minoxidil )

Between the moment a guy wipes his asshole with banana leaves and the other takes position > unzips his pantaloon to take a shit in Kolkata

Between the moment a guy wipes his asshole with banana leaves and the other takes position > unzips his pantaloon to take a shit in Kolkata
Oh okay

ive beeon on it for like 3 months and starting to see nice results. My eyebrows are thicker and I'm growing long ass eyelashes for first time in my life

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
ive beeon on it for like 3 months and starting to see nice results. My eyebrows are thicker and I'm growing long ass eyelashes for first time in my life
Oral or topical?

Ugh. Go more into detail…. Have you noticed your dick no longer gets hard?

Ugh. Go more into detail…. Have you noticed your dick no longer gets hard?
its still as rock hard as ever. And I'm on finasteride too 1 mg MWF for hair loss prevention (I'm 24). Legit noticed no sides so far its been 3 months

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
its still as rock hard as ever. And I'm on finasteride too 1 mg MWF for hair loss prevention (I'm 24). Legit noticed no sides so far its been 3 months
I could use the eyelash gains but I rather my dick still work, redditors say their dick went limp for a long time after taking 5% dosage Although they probably already had the testorone levels of a little Indian boy in Mumbai.

You think if I use topical minoxidil on my eyebrows I’ll be fine?

I could use the eyelash gains but I rather my dick still work, redditors say their dick went limp for a long time after taking 5% dosage Although they probably already had the testorone levels of a little Indian boy in Mumbai.

You think if I use topical minoxidil on my eyebrows I’ll be fine?
yea u can do that but i heard it might mess up ur eyes. Just do rosemary oil for ur eyebrows if u don't wanna take oral

6 Months for maximum results, it only strengthens existing hair in my experience