Minoxidil

N

Notomeister

Iron
Hey! I'm wondering if Minoxidil will help with my hair? It is naturally kind of thin, but i want thicker hair if possible, and what are the bad effects of minoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
Hey! I'm wondering if Minoxidil will help with my hair? It is naturally kind of thin, but i want thicker hair if possible, and what are the bad effects of minoxidil?
Yes, it’ll help, but: Do not use Minoxidil if you’re still a developing teenager, it blocks your dht

Hey! Thanks for the answer! I'm 18yo and have been the same height since i was 15 so (186cm) so i don't think it will be a problem? Are there any known side effects of minoxidil?

Yes, it’ll help, but: Do not use Minoxidil if you’re still a developing teenager, it blocks your dht
Hey! Thanks for the answer! I'm 18yo and have been the same height since i was 15 so (186cm) so i don't think it will be a problem? Are there any known side effects of minoxidil?
I’m doing gods work

hahaha what do you mean by that? i dont understand
Basically when you replied to that user who was helping you he couldn’t receive the notification because you hadn’t directly replied to him. I thought now he could answer your question but it turns out he was banned

Bad answers so far, first of all, minoxidil doesn't block dht, the user that got answer meant finasteride.

Minoxidil is vasodilator and works by making your veins thicker which will deliver more blood on body parts that may have harder time getting it

How can minoxidil help you?

Thin hair might be caused by lack of blood going to the hair on top of your head, so it "dies" without nutrients, minoxidil enlarges the veins, which will deliver these nutrients to these areas, it doesn't stop hair loss tho

If you have hair loss, finasteride would be more effective at stopping it

Also, oral form of minox is obviously better, but if you have heart problems, you should tread carefully since it lowers heart pressure

• +1
Reactions: bfol7 and Notomeister
Bad answers so far, first of all, minoxidil doesn't block dht, the user that got answer meant finasteride.

Minoxidil is vasodilator and works by making your veins thicker which will deliver more blood on body parts that may have harder time getting it

How can minoxidil help you?

Thin hair might be caused by lack of blood going to the hair on top of your head, so it "dies" without nutrients, minoxidil enlarges the veins, which will deliver these nutrients to these areas, it doesn't stop hair loss tho

If you have hair loss, finasteride would be more effective at stopping it

Also, oral form of minox is obviously better, but if you have heart problems, you should tread carefully since it lowers heart pressure
Thnx bro!

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
Thnx bro!
No problem, but know that if you have thin hair genetically it might not do anything, since there is nothing to get nutrients, if you have thin hair because of some issue with nutrients and blood flow, it might help